- » Japanese Leek
Japanese Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese leek recipes.
Miso Soup With Potato And Leek
1. Peel potatoes. Slice into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) slices. Rinse starch from potatoes in a bowl of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths.
3. Cook potatoes in stock over medium-high heat. When... - 28.5977
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
You don't really need complicated recipes to cook healthy. And this simple Japanese tofu recipe just affirms that. The video presents an extremely simple tofu dish that makes for a great side dish. Just follow the step-by-step instructions and cook up a... - 89.1291
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 40.6903
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
Beef Sukiyaki Japanese
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, brown the meat on both sides.
Mix together the stock, soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Add only half of this to the meat in the pan.
Push the meat to one side of the pan then add the sliced onion, leek and cabbage and cook... - 41.6652
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 1: Preparation
Why order a takeout when you can make a quick soba noodles at home, a la the Japanese way. Usually packed with shrimps, peas and veggies, this lip-smacking treat packs in the authentic Oriental flavors, but just the fraction of fat that you would find in... - 84.3694
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Soba noodles, made from buckwheat flour, leaves a nutty flavor in the mouth and makes for a filling treat. Stir-fried with vegetables, this lip-smacking treat tastes awesome, when eaten in a slurp. Follow this video to learn how to whomp up this dish. - 83.7743