- » Japanese Hot Mustard Sauce
Japanese Hot Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese hot mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese hot mustard sauce recipes.
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.7367
Sweet Sour Links
Cut hot dogs into thirds or fourths and set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Put in hot dogs and boil for three minutes or until dogs become plump.
Garnish with pieces of pineapple. - 34.513
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 41.5336
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.3808
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half crosswise.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, wrap with bacon, and fasten with a wooden pick.
Stir together soy, garlic, chile pepper, and ginger.
Add... - 36.4739
Rinse livers and pat dry, then cut each in half.
Cut each bacon slice in half.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, then wrap with a half-slice of bacon and carefully fasten with small, slender wooden picks.
In a bowl, combine soy, garlic,... - 35.1127
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 44.2968
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
1) Light the coal to start grill.
2) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon shoyu, honey, mustard and mirin. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Apply the cod with a blend of 1 tablespoon shoyu and sesame oil.
4) Place the cod on moderately... - 35.6358
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.5627
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 43.5806
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.873
1. Shell shrimps carefully, leaving on tails; remove vein down back; dry shrimps on paper toweling.
2. Combine the flour, salt, sugar, ginger and eggs in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth; stir in water (batter will be medium-thin). Chill at least 2... - 33.2054
Soft Simmered Chicken Gizzards
1. Prepare using one of the following two methods.
Pressure cooker method: Cut leek into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces and crush with the side of a knife. Combine all ingredients except mustard in pressure cooker with 3/4 cup water. Secure lid, bring to full pressure,... - 27.9761
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.3752
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar, onion, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground round and bread crumbs; stir in soy sauce mixture.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear meatballs on bamboo skewers; cook in deep hot fat... - 36.0584
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 40.205
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.8948
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add egg and water and beat until smooth.
Heat oil 1 1/2 inches deep to 375 F.
Dip shrimps and vegetables in the batter and drop gently, a few at a time, into hot oil.
Fry until golden brown on all sides. - 36.1819
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut green beans into 2-inch lengths.
Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve any large mushrooms or... - 43.1437
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 148.036
Soft Simmered Pork
1. Sprinkle pork with 1 Tbsp soy sauce. Saute in hot oil until brown on both sides. Transfer immediately to a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds (or pour boiling water over pork) to remove excess oil. Drain.
2. Peel ginger. Slice 2 1/2 inches (6... - 33.4433
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
1. Take a heavy skillet, heat shortening, add chicken and evenly brown them. Take off the chicken and sauté green pepper, garlic and onions for 5 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer till the mixture blend well.
2. Add chicken back and... - 37.9738
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 27.8676
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.2562
Teriyaki Marinated Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine pineapple juice and next 6 ingredients,- stir well.
Divide mixtrure in half.
Cover and chill half of mixture for use duringgrilling.
Pour remaining half over steak Cover and marinate in... - 39.1892
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 46.0639
1. Peel turnips and cut off tops about 1/2 inch (1 cm) below stem. Discard tops and trim bottoms of turnips so each is flat. Place one turnip, top side down, on a cutting board between a pair of wooden chopsticks. (These will prevent cutting completely... - 30.0779
Vegetable Tempura is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Vegetable Tempura dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 34.0498
Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and... - 47.6499
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.7244
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cut meat across grain in strips 1 inch wide.
Use tenderizer according to label directions.
Add meat to soy marinade, stirring to coat; let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Lace strips accordion style on skewers.
Broil 5... - 33.0734
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.9
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.8686
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 44.596
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 39.2304
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 131.856
To those who are looking for some easy and nice recipes, should definitely check this out. Chef Victoria shows how to make Barbecued Salmon in the video. It's simply delicious and you will surely enjoy it. - 104.775
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 118.82
In a large pan, boil about six quarts of water.
Stir in the noodles, salt and oil.
Stir the noodles gently to prevent them from sticking to each other and to the pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is soft but al dente, according... - 42.0462
Naga's Crab Cakes
1. With a knife, cut and discard peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Holding fruit over a strainer nested in a bowl, cut between inner membrane and segments to release; drop segments into strainer and collect juice to use for sauce. Discard membrane.
2.... - 35.2764
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.8632