Japanese Hot Sauce
- » Japanese Hot Chili Sauce
Japanese Hot Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese hot chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese hot chili sauce recipes.
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
1) In a skillet, saute the burdock root and carrot in sesame oil for 3 to 4 min, until tender.
2) Add the sake, sugar and soy sauce and cook further on a medium heat until a very little liquid is left in the skillet. ... - 35.5503
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 49.5244
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Japanese Pork Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt, add water slowly, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
2) Knead for few more minutes, cover with a bowl and let is rest for 80 minutes.
3) In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, add salt and let it... - 44.5494
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
Pork Dumplings With Hot Sauce
Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients, with the exception of the cabbage and the wrappers.
Mix in a bowl by hand, stirring the mixture until it holds together well.
Using a towel, squeeze as much moisture as possible... - 44.484
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Today I made some toshikoshi soba. It’s a day early, but, whatever. - 92.1294
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.557
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Deep Fried Tofu
Deep fried tofu is called age-dashi-dofu in Japan. Deep fried tofu is usually served with Tempura Sauce.
Agedashi tofu (or agedashi dofu), often shortened to age tofu or age dofu) is a japanese way to serve hot tofu. Silken (kinugoshi) firm tofu, cut into... - 78.1474
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Chili Soft Shell Crabs
Prepare Chili Sauce.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Leave whole or cut in half.
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Stir-fry shallots, garlic and gingerroot 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
Increase heat; add crabs.
Stir-fry... - 40.2261
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.1709
Flavorsome Clam Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the beef slices.
2) Add the sesame paste, garlic, soy sauce, water and chili peppers.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the clams and cook until they open.
6) Serve hot along with steamed... - 38.6732
Udon Noodles And Vegetables
Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil.
While the water heats, mix the sauce ingredients together until smooth, using a whisk or food processor.
Cook the noodles or linguini in the boiling water, uncovered, until tender but still firm to the... - 41.6454
Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3... - 42.0853
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3931
Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves... - 43.0964
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© beef, mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chilli peppers, broth and salt.
3) Cover and bring to boil over high heat, stirring few times.
4) Simmer and cook for 25... - 39.9925
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 39.4555
1 Mix all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl.
2 Cut the fish fillets into small squares, cubes or strips. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and coat in the seasoned flour.
3 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F. Dip the fish pieces in the batter and then fry in the... - 31.9326
Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
I love enjoying fruits and vegetable with the saucy feel and this Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce is just amazing a recipe to try! The rich and tasty oriental flavoring makes this a wonderfl side dish to serve eother as a salad or may be as a dessert.... - 48.6418
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.0669
Kaipen With Jaew Bong Dip
When Laotians make the jaew bong dip, they often toss in chewy bits of water buffalo skin. Some may consider that optional, however beef jerkey works great in place of the water buffalo skin. - 33.2888
Buckwheat Soba With Drilled Eggplant
1. Preheat stovetop grill, or prepare outdoor grill, following manufacturer's directions.
2. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, whisk broth and miso, mixing until smooth (add a teaspoon water, if necessary, to achieve smooth consistency). Add garlic, ginger,... - 36.4362
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Pork Kebabs With Three Peppers
1) On skewers, thread chunks of pork, peppers, and orange fans.
2) In a bowl, combine peanut oil, chili oil, and shoyu and mix well.
3) Use to brush over the items on the skewers.
4) Place on grill or broil on each side for 5 to 6 minutes, turning... - 36.9107
Honey Roast Pork
Prepare Chinese Barbecue Sauce.
With a large sharp knife, cut pork roast in slices about 1-1/2-inches thick, then in strips about 2-inches wide.
Cut strips in half crosswise.
Place pork strips in dish of Chinese Barbecue Sauce; coat well.
Cover tightly and... - 43.9865
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Cold Oriental Noodles
Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
If noodles are dried, follow package directions.
Chill immediately under cold running water.
Blend remaining ingredients except garnish and stir gently into noodles.
Refrigerate at least 1 day for best... - 38.965
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288