- » Japanese Hot
Japanese Hot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese hot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese hot recipes.
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 147.045
Japanese Hot Cake
The expression "flat as a pancake" is unjust. These Japanese pancakes are lofty and proud. These Japanese hotto keh-ki (hot cake) are clinically cylindrical and fat as fat can be. Watch the video to learn how to make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cakes. Not... - 133.074
Onsen Tamago - Japanese Hot Spring Egg
Another simple yet tasty egg dish. Yes, Onsen Tamago is a Japanese Hot Spring Egg dish, which is quite simple to make. Garnish the dish with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!!!! - 115.269
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 112.228
Kiwi-style Hot Chip
When you crave for munchies, there can be no better way to satiate your cravings then hot chips. Sarah shows you how you can whomp up batches of hot chips at home a la the New Zealand style using readily available ingredients. A yummy snack indeed! - 98.0759
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 45.4719
Satsuma Salad With Hot Cranberry Dressing
1. Rinse cranberries.
2. Chop the cabbage leaves into narrow strips, then slice in half so each strip is about 1- x 2-inches long (should yield about 2 cups).
3. In a large salad bowl, pile the cabbage leaves; scatter oranges, walnuts, and shallots on... - 45.416
Hot Sukiyaki With Mushrooms
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier), then into strips 1 inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil in large fry pan 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG.
Pour over meat.
Push meat to one side of... - 44.8967
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 40.2925