- » Japanese Honey Carrot
Japanese Honey Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese honey carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese honey carrot recipes.
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
Creamy Wasabi Pastry Puffs
If you love your Japanese food, then you are simply going to love this unique dish. Wasabi cream rolled into a puff pastry makes for delectable bite. In case, you are in a mood of experimenting with Asian cuisine, you can try preparing some of these wasabi... - 94.7291
New Year Kohaku Namasu
This is one of the traditional Japanese New Year dish. This is different from the regular salads tasted. This is simply delicious and I’m sure your family will enjoy it too. - 114.825
1. Slice the onion into ½ inch and carrot into fine strips.
2. Slice the button mushroom into thin slices and keep all the vegetables aside.
3. Take a pan and heat the butter on low heat.
4. Allow the butter to melt and add the sieved... - 111.106
Teriyaki Steak With Fennel Slaw
1. Combining the soy, vinegar and honey.
2. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn to coat.
3. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Toss together the carrot, fennel, onion and coriander and chill until serving.
5. In a griddle sear the... - 43.1837
Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
Today is our anniversary!We're celebrating it with some raw vegan sushi rolls. This week we start working on that huge list that you all posted last week. One by one, we'll make your favorite cooked foods and turn them raw.Sushi rolls were the first (and... - 0
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 110.268
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 36.6351
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 44.9454
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 133.18
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 39.9808