- » Japanese Holiday
Japanese Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese holiday recipes.
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.8379
1. Wash tomatoes, cut a slice off the top, scoop out pulp and drain shells.
2. In a an put in the tomato pulp and butter and put over a fire.
3. When hot add fully boiled rice. Add pepper and salt.
4. Add grated cheese.
5. Remove from fire and fill prepared... - 39.0471
Japanese Sushi Rice
Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. Plus it's very usefull because it's so sticky. I use white or brown rice. - 33.026
Japanese Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Delicious, sticky chicken wings. - 40.7958
Japanese Baked Cheesecake
Have you ever tried making a Japanese Cheesecake? It tastes so amazing and is not at all difficult to make. Watch the video for the recipe of this delicious Cheesecake. - 115.311
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 47.5244
Japanese Fruit Cake
Chop pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Combine half the pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Mix remaining pecans, spices, dates and raisins together.
Cream butter and 2 cups sugar.
Sift flour and baking powder together; add... - 45.6848
Japanese style dinner 'pancake' integrating cabbage and meat for a delicious meal. - 35.0706
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake ( My Birthday Cake)
Yummy and soft cheesecake!! This video shows how to prepare Japanese style soft cheesecake. With a classic topping of fruits and nuts, they make a wonderful dessert. When served with fresh fruits or fruit sauce, it makes an amazing dessert which is loved by... - 122.902
A light and fluffy cheesecake made with whipped eggs and very little cream cheese. - 44.0137
Japanese Classic Melonpan
Looking for some great oriental confectionary delicacy? Here's the most sought after Japanese recipe of Classic Melonpan that you can easily replicate step by step from this video. Melonpan is a classic Japanese sweet enriched bread encased in thin layer of... - 143.12
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 145.754
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 90.2543
Make small slit in each shrimp; pull tail through.
Wilt spinach in hot water, drain.
Line up 8 Chawan-Mushi cups or 5-ounce custard cups.
In each, place shrimp, spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts.
Combine eggs, chicken broth, and salt; pour into cups;... - 35.1032
Chicken Thighs In Pom Teriyaki
Are you looking out for a simple and delightful recipe with chicken thighs? Here is an amazing video that shows how the chicken thighs are flavored and cooked with a pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is very impressive and surely be a wonderful cooking... - 91.9206
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
4) Pour the marinade in the plastic bag, and seal.
5) Shake... - 40.5694
Hippy Gourmet Makes Veggie Sushi
Are you looking for a vegan variation for the traditional sushi? watch this video to get some great ideas of how you can prepare the delicacy with vegetables. This one is a must watch. - 58.8717
New Year Kohaku Namasu
This is one of the traditional Japanese New Year dish. This is different from the regular salads tasted. This is simply delicious and I’m sure your family will enjoy it too. - 114.825
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.302
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Oriental Style
Looking for a nice Japanese dessert? Here's an easy to make, egg less oriental style green tea ice cream recipe. The main ingredients used are milk and green tea, which really compliment each other in terms of flavor. Watch the video now and treat your family... - 141.196
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.268
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.281
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Place chicken thighs in a dish, add marinade and baste.
Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Lift out chicken, drain and place on the grid over medium hot coals.
Cook for 20-25 minutes, until tender, turning often and basting with the... - 24.909
The beef kushisahi is a Japanese dish that can be served as a side or a part of the main course. This kushisashi recipe is prepared with sliced beef strips threaded on skewers and broiled with a brush of spiced soy sauce mix for flavor. The kushisashi is... - 37.22
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 42.9094
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 36.972
Red Stewed Beef
1) In slow cooker, place pot roast.
2) Stir in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, scallions, garlic, sugar, anise seeds and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours.
4) Remove the meat from the cooker.
5) Slice the meat and place on the serving... - 39.724
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Stir constantly until done.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 35.1302
Oriental Custard Pudding
Expecting guests at home and don't know what to serve for dessert? Look no further coz here's a great Oriental Custard Pudding recipe that is sure going to steal all the hearts away. Treat your guests to this dessert and bag a lot of compliments. - 126.385
Chocolate Birthday Cake
What is a birthday without a little chocolaty treat? This video presents a deep confection topped with a fudgy chocolate frosting that is just ideal for special occasions like birthdays. Be it an 8th birthday or 88th one, treat your birthday boy/girl to this... - 107.951
This is an orange twist to a traditional Japanese Ponzu Sauce. This sauce works great with most white fish sashimi and also adds a refreshing twist to tempura items. - 29.0565
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Gin.
2. Add Italian Vermouth and Creme de Menthe; stir well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with an olive and top with a dash of lemon peel juice. - 35.8873
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.7535
Hina Ningyo Sushi For Hinamatsuri
Are you having a Hinamatsuri (Japanese Girl’s Day) party? Then this recipe for Hina Ningyo Sushi (Imperial dolls made of rice) is something that will save you money and bring a smile on your guests’ faces. These hina dolls are so expensive at... - 134.345
Japanese Holiday Recipes By Category
Japanese Holiday Occasion: