- » Japanese Green Salad
Japanese Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese green salad recipes.
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Japanese Steak Salad
Japanese Steak Salad is a tasty and filling salad which can be easily substituted for a full meal. On days when I don€™t want to invest time in a complete meal, I resort to Japanese Steak Salad . Dish it up on days when you are hungry and... - 36.1743
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 27.704
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 81.3035
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.7947
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 48.7308
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad is an easy to make recipe. Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad makes for a great side dish and is a must try for all salad lovers. The ingredients are easily available, and the recipe is so simple that you would often like to make... - 42.9107
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Japanese Crab & Radish Salad
Cut cucumber in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise into quarters.
To prepare in a food processor, pack onion white part only and as many radishes as will fit into feed tube and slice; repeat to slice remaining radishes.
Pack cucumber... - 37.4659
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 33.7913
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 124.776
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 39.5022
Sukiyaki With Cabbage
Combine instant beef bouillon and water in 1-cup measure.
Preheat browning dish 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Brown beef in oil 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to beef.
Pour bouillon over... - 47.8784
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 111.555
Lotus Root Salad
Combine 1 quart of the water and the vinegar in a saucepan.
Scrub and peel the lotus root.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Drop the slices immediately into the vinegar water to prevent discoloring.
Bring the water with the lotus slices to the boiling point.
Cook... - 44.9119
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.3647
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1) Drain the sliced mushrooms properly.
2) In a saucepan, cook the mushrooms and green pepper in butter till the green pepper has tendered.
3) Stir in the soup and milk.
4) Add chicken and pimento to the pan and heat thoroughly,... - 41.1119
Artificial Crab Namasu
1) Half the onion and then cut it into very thin slices.
2) Shred crab.
3) Combine all ingredients together and add black pepper to taste.
4) If desired, add in a little shoyu and sesame oil.
5) Serve at once. - 33.1213
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
1.Cut tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in small edible pieces.
2.In a bowl mix tomatoes with cucumbers, feta and olives.
3.Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and black pepper in a screw top jar and mix... - 47.9509