- » Japanese Green Pepper
Japanese Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese green pepper recipes.
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1592
Green Pepper Saute
Cut peppers; cook them in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain; saute - 21.6311
Natto P Man
To make natto p man you need green peppers, nira and natto. - 89.8927
Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves... - 43.0964
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Sukiyaki With Peppers
My passion for Sukiyaki grew during high school days. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Sukiyaki. The Japanese Sukiyaki has an unique... - 37.7475
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 81.3035
Japanese Boiled Bass
In Dutch oven, bring water to a rolling boil.
Add lemon juice and fish; return to boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and let fish stand in hot water 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon thickness of fish.
Drain, place on platter and season with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 31.4931
Chicken Yakitori With Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, water, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer 1 minute; cool completely.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and thread on the kebob skewers alternating with the green onions and red pepper... - 32.7763
Oriental Pepper Steak
Cut steak into thin slices, then into 2-inch pieces.
To make slicing easier, partially freeze the meat.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add salt and pepper.
Cook meat over medium to high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add scallion and garlic.
Add green... - 41.6498
Sauteed Shrimp With Green Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute briefly (do not brown).
Stir in basil and parsley; add shrimp and saute just until shrimp turn pink.
Add water, broth mix, and pepper and cook until thoroughly heated, 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon shrimp mixture over... - 35.3007
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 37.416
Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup
In a pot, place the chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the chicken breast and poach, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until the breast is tender.
Remove any scum that rises to the surface while poaching the chicken.
Cool the breast, remove... - 35.8502
Japanese Style Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna; mix with onion, celery, bean sprouts, green pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Place in casserole; bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Add additional soy sauce, if needed. - 22.3068
Japanese Steamed Fish
Place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vegetable oil in a small glass bowl.
Brown 1 or 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring 3 times.
When the sesame seeds are golden brown, set aside.
Choose a microwave-safe dish large enough to contain all the... - 43.9071
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 37.3318
Japanese Miso And Mushroom Soup
Do you prefer to start your meal with a soup? Here's something useful for you, an innovative and different Japanese Miso and Mushroom soup recipe. You can serve this soup as an appetizer for any occasion and your guests will love it for sure. The best part... - 118.521
Skewered Japanese Pork
Skewer pork, eggplant, scallions, and peppers on skewers.
Dredge in flour; fry in oil for about 4 minutes, or until browned.
Remove from oil and, if desired, brush with soy sauce.
Serve pork with rice. - 27.3004
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 48.7308
Japanese Rice And Chicken
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
3 Add in raw rice, onion and mushrooms.
4 Gently cook, stirring constantly until rice is golden.
5 Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
6 ... - 43.5113
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 33.7913
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 44.3413
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 120.9
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 37.4909
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 105.185
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Japanese Sweet Sour Pork
In bowl stir together the flour, water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce till smooth.
Beat egg white till stiff peaks form.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Dip pork pieces into flour mixture to coat.
Fry, a few at a time, in deep hot fat (375°) about 5 minutes or till... - 44.223
Cooking With Tojo-san! Windset Adagio-wrapped Sablefish
1. Lightly season eggplant slices with salt & pepper. Brush with olive oil.
2. Preheat grill on medium high.
3. Grill eggplant slices 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. Tissue off excess moisture from fish, lightly season with salt &... - 0
Tokyo Turkey Toss
1. In a large bowl, mix well combining turkey, bean sprouts, cooked rice, celery, carrot, green pepper, French dressing, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper and chill.
2. Add mayonnaise and almonds and toss together lightly.
3. Serve... - 38.4792
In a cooking pot, simmer all ingredients 30 minutes 01 so. - 29.7934
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 32.9069
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 126.357
Miniature Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
Soak 24 (8-inch) bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
Thread pork strips accordion-style with mandarin oranges on skewers.
Place 1 pepper strip on end of each skewer.
Arrange on broiler pan.
For sauce, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar and garlic powder... - 33.1114
Seared Sea Scallops With Wasabi Cream
Lightly salt and pepper the sea scallops.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil together until very hot and sear scallops in batches until brown on both sides.
Remove to a warm platter.
Drain any liquid remaining in the pan the scallops were cooked in, and... - 43.5004
Another Somen salad recipe for summer with mushroom,eggplant, green pepper and garlic tops. - 102.243
1. Slice the onion into ½ inch and carrot into fine strips.
2. Slice the button mushroom into thin slices and keep all the vegetables aside.
3. Take a pan and heat the butter on low heat.
4. Allow the butter to melt and add the sieved... - 107.796
Prawns With Sushi Ginger
Prawns With Sushi Ginger has a Pungent taste.The Red Pepper and Vinegar gives the Prawns With Sushi Ginger Ostentatious taste. - 35.2353
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 40.8764
Curry Fried Rice
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once... - 82.6391
1. Remove the small bone from the mackerel fillet. Make a diagonal cut over the fillet.
2. In a big bowl, take water and bring it to a boil. Add a little cold water and bring it just below the boiling point.
3. Put the mackerel into the... - 90.103
Heat oil in medium skillet.
Add vegetables; cook, stirring, over medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not mushy.
Add turkey and soy sauce; stir until mixed and heated through.
Serve over piping-hot rice. - 30.9412
1) Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2) Cut the meat into very thin strips.
3) In a skillet, heat oil with a cover.
4) Add in the steak strips and saute for 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally, till brown.
5) Remove with a slotted spoon and keep... - 43.916
Tokyo Turkey Toss
In large bowl, combine turkey, bean sprouts, cooked rice, celery, carrot, green pepper, French dressing, soy sauce, salt, and a dash pepper; mix well and chill.
Just before serving, add mayonnaise and almonds; toss together lightly.
Serve in lettuce cups;... - 33.4382
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 44.7785
Tired of making elaborate meals? This quick fire vegetarian stir-fry means a ready meal in under ten minutes. Eat with steamed rice. - 95.1064
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 107.718
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.8003
Yaki Udon @ Japanese Seafood Noodle Stir-fry
Yakiudon are thick, smooth, white Japanese Noodles eaten with a special sauce, meat and vegetables. It is simple and fresh to make and a popular dish in Japan - 100.305
Trim fat from meat; save big pieces to render out for drippings.
Using a very sharp knife, cut meat across grain in slices 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut white onions into eighths; slice green onions lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1 1/2 -inch strips; seed... - 42.1838
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Tomato Egg Itame
1. Mince the garlic and onion; chop the green onions, slice the tomatoes, set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat, pour oil and stir well, remove scorched oil and then add fresh sesame oil to the wok.
3. And crack the eggs and scramble it,... - 86.6182
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 83.0408
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.4546
1) In a saute pan, heat the salad oil.
2) Add in the the sliced steak, and saute till it browns.
3) Next, add in the celery, green pepper, onion, fresh mushrooms, soy sauce and condensed beef broth.
4) Place a lid on the pan, and continue to cook on... - 43.9354
Tokyo Turkey Toss
In a bowl combine cooked turkey, drained bean sprouts, rice, celery, shredded carrot, and green pepper.
Mix together French salad dressing, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Toss with turkey mixture.
Just before serving, stir in salad dressing or mayonnaise... - 42.0529
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add egg and water and beat until smooth.
Heat oil 1 1/2 inches deep to 375 F.
Dip shrimps and vegetables in the batter and drop gently, a few at a time, into hot oil.
Fry until golden brown on all sides. - 35.9685
Sukiyaki With Cabbage
Combine instant beef bouillon and water in 1-cup measure.
Preheat browning dish 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Brown beef in oil 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to beef.
Pour bouillon over... - 47.8784
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
This delectable Broiled Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day and for any mood. it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their platters. Make sure you serve this finger licking Broiled Chicken Teriyaki with ample napkins! - 34.4516
Choose 1 pound seafood (about 4 ounces per person).
If serving shrimp, make several crosswise slits on undersides to prevent curling.
Choose 3 or 4 vegetables from selection above.
Pat seafood and vegetables dry; arrange attractively on platter.
Cover and... - 41.7661
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Stem the mushrooms and marinate the caps in soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3) Finely chop the stems and combine with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Drain the mushroom caps, spoon in... - 40.9628
Deep Fried Gyoza
Put 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
Add diced onion; saute until translucent.
Add fresh ginger; stir.
Add ground beef; stir.
While mixture is browning, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
After meat is browned, drain... - 42.7135
Drain bamboo shoots; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cut green peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Cut onions into thick slices; separate into rings.
Slice sugared ginger.
Arrange these ingredients in separate small bowls.
To prepare batter, place flour in... - 42.3561
Shish Kabobs Teriyaki
Place lamb cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic, and ginger, stirring well; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring lamb occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade.
Alternate... - 39.5706
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847
Cook and stir until beef is no longer pink.
Add bean sprouts, water chestnuts and tomatoes.
Cook with hood closed for 2 to 3 minutes. - 35.8557
Sukiyaki With Crispy Spinach
Put the beef strips into a large shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry and soy sauce.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 43.0873
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, dashi and sugar together in a large shallow dish.
Add the beef slices and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove from... - 41.613
Baked Cheesy Rice
Baked Cheesy Rice is a delicious rice dish with the vegetables and pork and a mouth watering cheesy topping, try out and enjoy! - 119.075
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.5984
Combine all batter ingredients and set aside for 1/2 hour to thicken.
Thinly slice your choice of vegetables or cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving mushrooms, squash blossoms, tiger lilies and parsley sprigs whole. Pat vegetables dry, then dip into batter and... - 33.545
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 39.5022
Teriyaki Amberjack Skewers
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Pour half of soy sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a small bowl; set aside to cool.
2. Bring remaining soy sauce mixture to a boil over medium... - 38.064
Slice vegetables into thin strips, keeping them separate, and set aside.
To mix batter, beat egg; add cold water and sifted flour all at once.
Blend thoroughly, but do not overmix.
Heat oil in deep pan (or wok) until a drop of water dropped into oil... - 38.4407
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 42.1871
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
1) Put the steak in the freezer until semi frozen.
2) Slice the steak as thin as possible across the grain.
3) Place the slices on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the slices 3 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the meat loses its red... - 45.0463
Have you been looking for a sushi recipe that you suits your vegan diet. You've got one right here. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this easy to make Vegan Sushi. We bet you will try this recipe more often. - 98.0357
Mock Suki Yaki
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook celery, pepper, mushrooms, and onion in oil until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add broth, soy, and... - 34.9759
Beef Teriyaki With Broccoli
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and gingerroot in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Stir in beef; cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Drain beef, reserving... - 32.1653
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Wash the shrimp under cold running water.
Drain on paper toweling.
On wooden skewers, thread one square of zucchini, one square of bell pepper, one shrimp and one mushroom.
Repeat until the skewer is as full as you wish.
Prepare as many skewers as needed.
Set... - 40.5349
Geek Week: Hatsune Miku's Teriyaki Chicken Don
1. In a bowl add garlic, ginger piece, sesame oil, light soy sauce, white sugar, rice vinegar and black pepper.
2. Transfer the prepared sauce to a pan and heat gently until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once done turn off the heat and set... - 0
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
1. Score the fleshy part and the rim of fat around the edge of pork collar.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Gently pat to make seasoning stick to meat.
3. Lay flour, egg, and bread crumbs in three different plates.
4. Roll and... - 114.207
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 43.0801