Japanese Ginger Sauce
- » Japanese Ginger Steak Sauce
Japanese Ginger Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese ginger steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese ginger steak sauce recipes.
Combine first 5 ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar.
Place steak in heavy-duty plastic bag; pour marinade over steak.
Secure plastic bag making sure marinade surrounds the meat and place on tray in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Remove steak from sauce a - 24.2835
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 5 cm (2 inches) from heat until desired doneness (5-10... - 30.6123
Japanese Teriyaki Steak
Mix ingredients for sauce.
Marinate steaks in mixture for 6 to 8 hours; charcoal broil.
While barbecuing, baste with mixture. - 22.9818
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.2977
Japanese Marinade For Steaks
Combine all marinade ingredients well; pour over steaks.
Marinate steaks at room temperature for 2 hours.
Marinade may be used to steam sliced onions and mushrooms to accompany steaks. - 21.8101
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.1519
Teriyaki Steak With Onions
Place steak in large plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
In 1-quart measure, combine soy sauce, wine, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn to coat with marinade.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight,... - 37.5599
1. Wrap each cake of tofu in a cloth and set on a cutting board. Raise one end of cutting board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on top of tofu to press out excess moisture. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
2. While tofu is draining,... - 39.6782
Marinate steaks in soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and barbecue sauce several hours or refrigerated, covered, overnight.
Drain steaks, barbecue on both sides until cooked through. - 25.799
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.0752
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 36.8468
In shallow bowl or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except flank steak.
Add steak, coating with marinade.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove from marinade.
Broil or grill over hot coals, placing about 2 inches from... - 34.3862
1) Pound the meat with a cleaver or a rolling pin to a thickness of ½ inch.
2) Cut the meat in 4-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, garlic and ginger.
4) Marinate the meat in the mixture for 4 hours or over... - 40.7443
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 40.1266
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 45.1654
1. Combine all ingredients except steak and butter in shallow glass baking dish. Add steak, turning to coat with marinade. Cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3.... - 31.0995
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the meat and mix thoroughly.
3) In a flat Pyrex pan, place the meat, pour over the marinade and allow to marinate as long as possible.
4) Place the meat... - 37.6358
Steak Teriyaki Style
1) In a bowl, mix together ginger, sweetener, onion, soy, garlic and water.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and marinate with the ginger mixture.
3) Cover with a plastic film, and leave it at room temperature for 3 hours.
4) Turn occasionally... - 40.7155
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold the steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks to marinade; coat well with marinade.
Marinate for 12 hours, turning steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under... - 39.041
Sea Steak Teriyaki
1) In a shallow pan, place the fish steaks in a single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, spoon over the fish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning once.
3) Over a broiler pan, remove and place the fish steaks 3 inches... - 36.1021
Teriyaki Pork Steak
Place slices of pork steak in shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork.
Marinate 1 to 2 hours; turn once.
Broil pork 5 to 6 inches (12 to 15 cm) from heat, for 2-3 minutes per side.
Turn and broil second side. - 28.5868
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.6841
Partially freeze meat then slice in very thin strips.
In deep bowl combine next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat and water chestnuts; toss gently to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Thread meat strips on metal... - 34.2405
Teriyaki Roll Ups
In mixing bowl, combine onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and salt.
Add meat strips; coat evenly.
Marinate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain strips on paper towel.
Wrap 1 around water chestnut and secure with... - 36.2667
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
1 In a shallow pan, place the steak.
2 In a blender container, add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3 Pour the mixture over the steak and cover the pan.
4 Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
5 Preheat the... - 42.8057
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 47.5244
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1-inch squares.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, onion, and garlic.
Add meat; marinate 3 hours.
Place steak, pineapple, and mushrooms on skewers, starting and finishing with meat.
Broil or grill about 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked... - 35.4488
Marinate meat for 1-1 1/2 hours at room temperature or 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
Charcoal broil as desired.
Makes 1 cup.
Good on steaks, roasts or shishkebobs. - 30.3683
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar, and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 1-inch wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 2 inches from heat until desired doneness (5 to 10 minutes), basting... - 27.536
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 36.8105
Remove excess fat from steak, flatten steak with meat mallet.
Place steak in bowl, add sherry, crushed garlic and soy sauce.
Grate ginger and squeeze between fingers to extract juice.
Add juice to bowl; discard fibres.
Stand 30 minutes.
Coat steak with flour,... - 42.1388
The beef kushisahi is a Japanese dish that can be served as a side or a part of the main course. This kushisashi recipe is prepared with sliced beef strips threaded on skewers and broiled with a brush of spiced soy sauce mix for flavor. The kushisashi is... - 37.22
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, dashi and sugar together in a large shallow dish.
Add the beef slices and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove from... - 39.5942
Gingered Beef Sticks
1. To make marinade, place spring onions, ginger, black peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar and sake or sherry, if using, in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat and marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2.... - 27.9192
Teriyaki Wrap Ups
In small bowl, combine sugar, onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce; mix well.
Add steak strips, tossing to coat with soy mixture.
Let stand 15 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain steak strips and wrap each around water chestnut (cut larger water... - 33.3336
In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic.
Add steak cubes; stir to coat with marinade.
Marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
The next day, drain steak.
Skewer steak cubes and pineapple chunks on small picks.
Broil 3 inches from... - 37.9281
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 36.972
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 38.4548
1. Gut the steak into thin slices or strips.
2. Combine the ginger, garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce and sherry and pour the mixture over the meat. Let stand one to two hours.
3. Thread the meat on skewers and broil quickly on both sides over charcoal or in a... - 24.9365
Cut the steaks into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
Place between sheets of greaseproof paper and beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until very thin.
Arrange in a large shallow dish or tray.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the... - 31.2847