- » Japanese Ginger Sauce
Japanese Ginger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese ginger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese ginger sauce recipes.
Sardines Simmered In Ginger Sauce
1) Prepare the fish, rinse well, slice the sardines into two, if large in size.
2) In a wide, shallow skillet or pot, add the sardines, ginger, water, and other sauce ingredients, except the vinegar, blend well and... - 33.8537
Basic Teriyaki Sauce
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until well combined.
2) In a storage container, pour the sauce and refrigerate covered until required.
3) Use as required - 32.7815
In a small bowl mix together the wasabi powder and 1 teaspoon water.
Let stand for 5 minutes to develop flavor.
Place the ginger and sake in a 2-cup microwavesafe measure.
Cover and heat on high (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture comes to a full... - 31.8181
You May Also Like!
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese
In most of the cases, people find it quite difficult to resist my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese. Oh my goodness, my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese do look and taste amazing for sure! Try it! - 25.9968
Teriyaki Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other sauce for your coming parties! - 26.4258
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 28.0075
Japanese Ginger Rice With Toasted Seaweed
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine the rice, broth, ginger, salt, and soy sauce, cover and allow to boil over a high heat.
3) Lower the heat, stir and cook covered for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and... - 40.8786
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Teriyaki Chicken and let... - 36.3564
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Japanese Katsu Sauce
No now need to go to the restaurants. You can make the famous Japanese Katsu sauce right in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 99.1344
Japanese Ginger Sauce Recipes By Category
Japanese Ginger Sauce Dish: