- » Japanese Ginger Eggplant
Japanese Ginger Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese ginger eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese ginger eggplant recipes.
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Grilled Eggplant With Ginger And Bonito Flakes
1) In a greased frying pan or on a wire mesh over the stove top, grill the whole eggplants.
2) Peel the skin under running water and pat it dry.
3) Slit the eggplants deeply, lenghthwise from the stem end to... - 30.0858
You May Also Like!
Gingery Eggplants Japanese Way
This eggplant dish doesn’t require too many ingredients, just a few, mixed and put in the solar cooker to be made! Watch this video for more. - 48.8791
Remove stem part of eggplants.
Make a cut lengthwise in half, but not all the way through.
Soak eggplants in salted water.
Saute onion in a small amount of oil, butter, or margarine just until soft.
Combine with chicken, bread crumbs, salt, and water.
Gently... - 42.477
1. Preheat broiler. Wash eggplant and discard any leaves but leave cap intact. Wrap whole eggplant in foil and broil for 15 to 25 minute (depending on size) until eggplant softens. Turn occasionally.
2. When cool enough to handle, peel eggplant. Place on... - 25.1064
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 38.748
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 33.9605
Eggplant With Sesame Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy, ginger, and toasted sesame seeds.
Trim and discard ends from eggplant; rinse and pat dry.
Cut 4 equidistant slashes, about 1/3 inch deep, lengthwise to within about 1/2 inch of each end.
Pour oil into a... - 36.6556
Cooking With Tojo-san! Windset Adagio-wrapped Sablefish
1. Lightly season eggplant slices with salt & pepper. Brush with olive oil.
2. Preheat grill on medium high.
3. Grill eggplant slices 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. Tissue off excess moisture from fish, lightly season with salt &... - 0