- » Japanese Ginger
Japanese Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese ginger recipes.
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 97.2933
Chilled Soba Noodles With Nori
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual... - 46.6947
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Ginger Pork Saute
1. Prepare TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Combine soy sauce, mirin, and 1 tsp ginger juice. Sprinkle over pork. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Dredge both sides of pork with flour. (A tea strainer works well for this.)
To... - 42.8724
Japanese Ginger Rice With Toasted Seaweed
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine the rice, broth, ginger, salt, and soy sauce, cover and allow to boil over a high heat.
3) Lower the heat, stir and cook covered for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and... - 40.8786
Prawns With Sushi Ginger
1) Clean the prawns.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok and heat oil in it.
3) Add prawns to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Now, put vegetables and stir to mix. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add the... - 40.442
Sake Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
Scrub the mussels with a stiff brush, removing the beards and any sand or grit.
Soak in cold water for 1 hour and drain before cooking.
Place the sake, garlic, ginger, coriander, and black pepper in a very large, shallow saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high... - 37.4523
Partially freeze meat then slice in very thin strips.
In deep bowl combine next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat and water chestnuts; toss gently to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Thread meat strips on metal... - 36.4961
Celery And Ginger Salad
Chop the celery finely and place in a salad bowl with mixed nuts and preserved ginger.
Combine ginger syrup with dressing and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well, then spoon over the salad, toss and chill.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate, add salad,... - 34.2833
Sardines Simmered In Ginger Sauce
1) Prepare the fish, rinse well, slice the sardines into two, if large in size.
2) In a wide, shallow skillet or pot, add the sardines, ginger, water, and other sauce ingredients, except the vinegar, blend well and... - 33.8537
Teriyaki Ginger Marinade
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or until thickened.
Makes... - 33.8028
Basic Teriyaki Sauce
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until well combined.
2) In a storage container, pour the sauce and refrigerate covered until required.
3) Use as required - 32.7815
Original Teriyaki Marinade
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, garlic, mono-sodium glutamate, ginger, mustard, and molasses in a glass bowl.
Let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Use to marinate lamb or tender beef.
Enough for 2 pounds meat - 32.0515
In a small bowl mix together the wasabi powder and 1 teaspoon water.
Let stand for 5 minutes to develop flavor.
Place the ginger and sake in a 2-cup microwavesafe measure.
Cover and heat on high (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture comes to a full... - 31.8181
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.5764
Grilled Eggplant With Ginger And Bonito Flakes
1) In a greased frying pan or on a wire mesh over the stove top, grill the whole eggplants.
2) Peel the skin under running water and pat it dry.
3) Slit the eggplants deeply, lenghthwise from the stem end to... - 30.0858
Green Peppercorn Teriyaki Dressing
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, sake and rice vinegar.
Whisk in the peppercorns, ginger and garlic, then whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 28.5881
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 28.0075
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5508
Seared Miso Rubbed Bigeye Ahi With Carrot Ginger Emulsion
1. Combine carrot juice, carrots, ginger and curry powder in a saucepan. Simmer until carrots are soft. Puree the mixture, then fold in butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste - 27.2563
Combine first 5 ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar.
Place steak in heavy-duty plastic bag; pour marinade over steak.
Secure plastic bag making sure marinade surrounds the meat and place on tray in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Remove steak from sauce a - 26.0609
Japanese Ginger Recipes By Category