- » Japanese Fry
Japanese Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese fry recipes.
Japanese Sardines Fried Rice
Fish in Japanese cuisine are varied and used in different ways. Check out the video showing how to cook fried rice with sardines and seasonings as well as fried eggs to top the rice. A good whole fulfilling meal for the family! - 83.0379
Fried Pork Japanese Style
Fried Pork Japanese Style has an Outstanding taste. The mishmash of red pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and black pepper and sugar gives the Fried Pork Japanese Style Stimulating taste. - 43.362
Easy Karage (japanese Fried Chicken)
1. Cut chicken into even chunks.
2. In a small bowl, combine karage mix and water. Mix well.
3. Drop chicken in bowl, and mix to coat evenly.
4. Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Drop batter and check if the oil is perfectly heated for... - 115.785
Stir Fry Japanese Dinner From Bag
If you have always got enchanted with the restaurant Japanese dishes, try Bhal Dave Japanese recipes! He guides you to make an addictive Yakisoba stir fried noodles and soy cutlets. He mentions each step in detail for your ease. Now you and your family can... - 69.5249
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 35.9535
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 91.0798
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 38.4811
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 105.185
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Japanese-style Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
Want to try a dish that blends both nutrition and taste? Nutritious Japanese Stir-fried Mushrooms would not only be a hit with mushroom lovers but would also be beneficial for patients who are recovering from chemotherapy. A light yet filling side dish this... - 119.27
Japanese-style Pan Fried Unripe Avocado
Avocados are meant for so much more than plain old Guacamole! Turn those hard unripe avocados lying in your refrigerator into a delicious side dish. This recipe turns hard avocados into melt-in-your mouth, soft, nutty slices. You can add your favorite... - 98.3251
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 85.4713
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken
Here you have a classic teriyaki chicken recipe video. The chef makes the recipe more simple so that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. So gear up to prepare this wonderful teriyaki chicken and serve with your favorite fried rice, of course for a... - 76.1773
Japanese Dashi Tamagoyaki
Snacks in Japanese cuisine are varied as well as palatable. Catch up with this video showing how to make Dashi Tamagoyaki meaning "Rolled Egg Omelet" in a basic or simple style using eggs and regular omelet ingredients. An omelet with a twist! - 78.3988
Japanese oyakodon is a great dish for a change in your daily dinner menu, as it is exotic and yet easy to prepare. It has all the nutrients you need and tastes exotic with a mix of exquisite ingredients. So watch this video and stir it up. You can always add... - 104.247
Mix together fish, flour, and salt.
Add beaten eggs; mix well.
When thoroughly blended, add sugar.
Heat oil in pan; when hot, pour in egg mixture.
Cover; simmer for 15 minutes or until bottom is browned.
Turn; cook other side.
If desired, sprinkle with finely... - 31.1994
Japanese Style Tempuras
If you love Japanese food but are averse to those raw fish dishes, then tempura could be your bet. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to prepare crispy tempuras at home using the freshest vegetables and seafoods. Surprisingly wholesome and easy to make, these... - 69.5744
Chicken With Peas And Japanese Potatoes
Chicken with Peas and Japanese Potatoes is a complete meal. The meal comes jam packed with nutrients and it is an excellent option for people on Paleo diets. Watch and learn how to make this meal from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.2876
Poutine With A Japanese Twist
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 106.335
My mother lived in Japan for several years before I was born and she still makes some Japanese dishes. Yakimeshi was my favorite growing up. - 0
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious breakfast? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Japanese Omelet which is indeed very impressive. The dish is simple and scores high on taste...take a look. - 81.6346
1. In a large pot, heat 3 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the nori flakes with the shichimi togarashi, salt and black pepper. In another small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sambal oelek and fresh lime juice and stir until... - 25.5432
Vegetable Mochi Fry
Cook vegetables in sugar, shoyu, hondashi and shiitake water until carrots are no longer crunchy but not falling apart.
Cut mochi squares into thirds.
To each piece of mochi add one each vegetable and roll with 1/2 strip of bacon.
Fasten with toothpick, roll... - 30.2551
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Japanese Heart Shaped Layered Omelette
A heart shaped layered omelette bet would be the first attempt for some! This video shows you exactly how to get this omelet done to perfection with the exact shape of the heart intact! See this video for more on how to make this awesome heart shaped dish! - 57.6854
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 37.4909
Spread the almonds in a shallow baking tin and toast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
Pour over the almonds and continue toasting, stirring occasionally, for 15-20... - 32.8677
Asparagus Japanese Style
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil and sauté chopped ginger.
3) Lay the asparagus on heated oil.
4) Season with salt and cover the pan with a lid to cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Add... - 42.2884
Japanese Broiled Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, horseradish, onion, sugar and ginger.
Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour.
Broil chicken, basting with marinade. - 29.4093
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 36.4965
Japanese Croquette- Korokke
Croquettes are easy to make. Try out this simple Japanese version of the croquette called the korokke - 94.4646
Japanese Zucchini Fritters
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the... - 46.8668
Celery Japanese Style
1 Trim off the very ends of the celery stalks and their leaves.
2 Scrub well under running cold water.
3 Using a potato peeler, remove the outer layer, making sure there are no strings left.
4 Cut lengthwise in 4 equal strips.
5 Cut... - 38.4083
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 104.524
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet 1/2 fuu witn salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened a... - 36.2567
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 118.048
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 99.6976
Japanese Style Savory Mille-feuille
A traditional Japanese dish with a French twist! This is an ingenious idea for the making the traditional Tamagoyaki or Japanese sweet rolled omelet or egg sushi look like the French Mille-Feuille, or the Napoleon pastry. If you don’t like sweet Tamagoyaki... - 98.4947
Japanese Mushroom Pasta
Nagasawa eldest son home today Japanese mushroom and bacon pasta recipeto introduce.
Because there are a variety of mushrooms, please make it and adjust the amount of your favorite mushrooms of your choice. - 89.0738
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 365°.
For batter mix flour, ice water, egg, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar and 1/2... - 36.9909
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
Japanese style dinner 'pancake' integrating cabbage and meat for a delicious meal. - 35.1677
Fried Eggplant In Miso Sauce
1) Cut the eggplant 1/2- inch thick.
2) Sprinkle with salt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid and lightly dip the eggplant in cornstarch.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© the eggplant until brown on both the sides and tender. ... - 40.51
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 44.0897
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.3023
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 98.3719
Fried Vegetable Tempura
Want to learn to a yummy appetizer recipe that is a Japanese classic? Relax, it isn't difficult and would not require you to slave in the kitchen for hours. Watch the video to know more! - 86.492
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
Want to try some Japanese food this weekend?? Making Oriental Katsudon was never so simple. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this Japanese delicacy consisting of deep fried tenderloin pork cooked in sauce. Surprise your family with this... - 142.145
Slice abalone and fry in butter.
Add minced garlic and ajinomoto to taste.
Serve warm. - 25.9048
Curry Fried Rice
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once... - 82.6391
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Non-fried Korokke (croquette)
Eat your heart out with these non-fried and low fat croquettes or korokke. You can use a range of ingredients to personalize the dish too. - 92.1469
Inarizushi (pouch Of Fried Tofu With Sushi Rice)
1. In a bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle rice seasoning on it. Mix well to combine.
2. Now, open fried bean curd like pocket, and fill it with flavored rice.
3. Fold the bottom, and place it on serving platter.
4. Serve inarizushi with... - 107.017
Deep Fried Tofu
Deep fried tofu is called age-dashi-dofu in Japan. Deep fried tofu is usually served with Tempura Sauce.
Agedashi tofu (or agedashi dofu), often shortened to age tofu or age dofu) is a japanese way to serve hot tofu. Silken (kinugoshi) firm tofu, cut into... - 78.1474
Tempura Fried Seafood
1) In a mixing bowl sift the flour 3 times.
2) In a cup beat together eggs and water.
3) Gradually add to the flour, stirring lightly from bottom with spoon or chopsticks.
4) Don-€™t over stir as the flour should be visible on... - 44.6851
Crispy Fried Vegetable Tempura
1) In a saucepan, allow to boil the ingredients for the dipping sauce , keep aside to cool.
2) In a Chinese wok or a suitable pan, pour oil until half full and heat to 340 Deg F.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 39.3825
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Here is a recipe for traditional Japanese Kaki Fry. This recipe is easy to make and makes a delicious appetizer for parties or can be enjoyed with family. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.7145
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 93.2588
1. Slice the egg into small pieces with an egg slicer and keep them aside.
2. Slice the onion into small pieces and place into a bowl.
3. Rub the onion with salt and then rinse with cold water.
4. Drain the onion with a strainer and remove the... - 99.6757
Breaded Pork Cutlet
Want to make a nice yummy pork cutlet, which is authentic to the taste of Japan! Tonkatsu is the thing to attempt then! Watch this video how to make these crunchy, breaded tonkatsu. Though the video lacks audio instruction, the demo is nice and clear! - 57.6242
Tokyo Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken pieces, pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and toss to coat well. Allow to marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 40.1176
Beat eggs, add water, and mix together.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry fish in heated oil until done.
Sprinkle with soy sauce to taste, and serve with rice, if desired. - 26.4497
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
Deep Fried Gyoza
Put 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
Add diced onion; saute until translucent.
Add fresh ginger; stir.
Add ground beef; stir.
While mixture is browning, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
After meat is browned, drain... - 42.7135
Japanese Fry Recipes By Category