- » Japanese Fried Cabbage
Japanese Fried Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese fried cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese fried cabbage recipes.
Exotic Japanese food. This video prepares okonomiyaki with seafood. It is a Japanese form of pancakes with a combination of various seafood like mussels, squids and lobster. Mixed with Asian spices to give an authentic taste, this dish makes a great snack if... - 110.709
Savory Supper Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add flour, eggs, pork, cabbage, 1/2 shrimps, and salt, blend until smooth.
2) on a hot plate or frying pan heat little vegetable oil, pour the batter on it; cook over a gentle heat for 5 min, or bubbly around the edges.
3) Place the... - 38.4832
You May Also Like!
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 94.0149
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Simmered Chinese Cabbage And Deep Fried Tofu
1. Separate cabbage leaves. Submerge in boiling water to soften slightly. Drain. Cut crosswise into 2-inch (5-cm) wide strips. If the leaves are quite wide, cut in half lengthwise first.
2. Immerse deep-fried tofu in boiling water for 30 seconds to remove... - 31.2981
Here is another type of pancake for pancake lovers! Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake. The toppings of this pancake varies as per the region and people who make it. This partiuclar recipe uses a topping of Okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise and bonito flakes. - 95.9658
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 91.0798
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 105.185
Summer Special Pork Shogayaki
Looking for a great summer recipe? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this Japan's staple Pork Shgayaki which is a great blend of authentic Japanese ingredients with tender pork. The recipe is just perfect for summers. Watch the video... - 142.303