- » Japanese Fish Rice
Japanese Fish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese fish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese fish rice recipes.
Hitsumabushi With Frozen Roasted Unagi
Looking for a great Japanese main dish?? This Japanese delicacy is worth a try. The mouth watering taste of rice with roasted fresh water eel is sure to cast a spell on you. Surprise your family with this traditional Japanese recipe. - 144.842
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.6182
The California roll is a kind of maki sushi that has been made to suit the Western palate. To learn more about the maki sushi and other kinds of sushi, you can also read about the different sushi types. It contains a mix of mildly flavored ingredients such as... - 43.4991
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 41.2117
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 33.6318