- » Japanese Fish Cake
Japanese Fish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese fish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese fish cake recipes.
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Grind or chop the fish very fine.
Blend in the salt, sugar, Ac'cent, cornstarch, and water.
Shape scant tablespoons of the mixture into balls or oblongs.
Heat the fat to 370° and fry the balls in it until golden brown.
Makes about 24.
Delicious as a... - 35.3194
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Noodle Soup In Japanese Style
Convenience food is a necessity in every culture after all and here is a quick Japanese recipe. Chef David Hu shows in quick and easy steps how to make noodle soup in Japanese style with Somen noodles. Quick and tasty meal! - 99.357
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
1) Combine bonito, kelp, and water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Strain the soup, season with salt, soy sauce, and monosodium glutamate.
3) In each soup bowl, arrange small slices of canned fish cake, a slice of fresh mushroom, boiled... - 31.9345
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
1. Cut konnyaku, daikon, and beef fillet into pieces as shown in the video.
2. In a large pan or Dutch oven, boil water and put daikon in it because it takes the longest time to cook.
3. Drop bonito soup stock in it. Mix well.
4. Throw... - 114.113
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 111.032
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 36.7611
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 146.817
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Crappie Cakes With Mayonnaise
Are you a seafood lover? Do you enjoy fish cakes? Here is a great video recipe to making crappie fish cakes…which can be substituted with any other fish with a similar consistency. A wonderful recipe with easily available ingredients. - 101.826
Summer Somen Noodles
1. Trim the caps of the okra and remove the firmer skin between the cap and pod.
2. Scrub the okra with salt and boil in hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the okra and dip into ice water. Remove the excess water with paper... - 106.983
Wagashi- Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
Traditional recipes have to be made the right way. In this vide, you are taught how to make osakana kuwaeta doranko as quickly as possible. - 96.6793
Halloween Party Snacks
1. Dip the cutters in water.
2. Using the cutter, cut the steamed rice into a rabbit shape.
3. Remove the rice from the cutter and coat with mayonnaise.
4. Cut the cucumber into slice with the help of a cutter. Place the cucumber... - 91.6025
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Salmon And Krab Cakes
1. Remove stuffing from salmon and reserve.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon pieces and sear on all sides, cooking until medium-rare. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine stuffing, panko, grated lemon peel and juice, gre - 23.9811
Seafood Vegetable Tempura
Preparation of equipment is essential to making good Tempura.
The heat of the oil is very important, so an electric frying pan or deep fat fryer is probably most satisfactory.
A Tempura nabe may be more dramatic, and is very convenient, too, if you use it... - 38.003
Japanese Fish Cake Recipes By Category