- » Japanese Fish
Japanese Fish Recipes
Japanese fish dishes are delicious with its origin in Japan and famous all over the globe. Japanese fish recipes are many in number and include appetizers, side dishes, breakfast dishes, snacks and main dishes. ... More »
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 39.9881
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 33.2749
You May Also Like!
Japanese Steamed Fish
Place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vegetable oil in a small glass bowl.
Brown 1 or 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring 3 times.
When the sesame seeds are golden brown, set aside.
Choose a microwave-safe dish large enough to contain all the... - 43.9071
Japanese Style Steamed Fish
In a large skillet place a large open steamer basket over 1 inch water.
Bring water to boiling, and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Carefully place fish on the steamer basket.
Top with lemon slices and chives, and then add mushrooms.
Steam for 8... - 33.8662
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Japanese Swimming Fish
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Thread 2 skewers lengthwise through each piece of fish, weaving skewers in and out of fish so fish looks slightly rippled space skewers 1 inch apart.
In a small... - 30.6
Japanese Boiled Bass
In Dutch oven, bring water to a rolling boil.
Add lemon juice and fish; return to boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and let fish stand in hot water 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon thickness of fish.
Drain, place on platter and season with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 31.4931
Have fishmonger scale and clean out the insides of the fish, but leave fish whole.
At home wash fish thoroughly under running water, pat dry, and rub with lemon juice.
With sharp knife make shallow incisions in backs of both fish; rub with salt and... - 42.1114
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 44.3413
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
Easy Fish Teriyaki
Place fish on broiler; brush with soy sauce and oil.
Broil fish, turning frequently and basting with soy sauce, until fish flakes. - 18.6638
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 43.6474
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
In a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish arrange fillets.
In a small bowl mix wine and teriyaki sauce.
Pour over fillets.
Sprinkle with green onions and basil.
Cover loosely with plastic warp.
Microwave on High for 8 to 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily,... - 30.4739
Japanese Fish Recipes By Category
Japanese Fish Ingredient: