- » Japanese Eggplant
Japanese Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese eggplant recipes.
Gingery Eggplants Japanese Way
This eggplant dish doesn’t require too many ingredients, just a few, mixed and put in the solar cooker to be made! Watch this video for more. - 52.1842
Japanese Eggplant Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, over medium temperature heat 1 teaspoon oil and add garlic; brown on all sides.
3. Arrange the eggplant medallions into the pan; cook for about 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 2 more... - 47.2045
Eggplant Japanese Style
Eggplant Japanese Style tastes grate and is really easy to make. The sesame seeds and Japanese ingredients add up the flavor of Eggplant Japanese Style. Try this Eggplant Japanese Style recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 39.209
Grilled Japanese Eggplant
Slice the eggplants in half lengthwise.
Make 4 to 5 slits crossways in the cut side.
Salt the eggplant flesh and stand the halves in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the halves, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Brush the oil well into the... - 33.7754
You May Also Like!
Homemade Miso Eggplant
Simple and easy to prepare, miso eggplant is a Japanese treat that you can't miss. Oozing with flavor and texture, this mind-blowing dish is worth a try. This video recipe explains how to whomp up this delectable treat at home. - 62.4259
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 42.9645
Grilled Zucchini And Eggplant
Preheat the grill to high.
Slice the zucchini and eggplants length wise as thin as possible. (A mandolin is very helpful.)
Place the slices on a hot grill and brush with a very small amount of olive oil.
Turn quickly when charred.
The thinner the slices, the... - 32.2921
1. Preheat broiler. Wash eggplant and discard any leaves but leave cap intact. Wrap whole eggplant in foil and broil for 15 to 25 minute (depending on size) until eggplant softens. Turn occasionally.
2. When cool enough to handle, peel eggplant. Place on... - 26.2277
1. Peel eggplant and quarter lengthwise. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20 minutes. Wrap one piece at a time in a paper towel or absorbent cloth and gently press to remove excess water.
2. Toast and grind sesame seeds.
3. Heat oil in wok or deep skillet to... - 33.2881
Delicious Miso Eggplant
To make Miso Eggplant, first you need to invite your friends from Aichi to come and stay and hope they bring some of this delicious sweet red miso with them. - 79.4176
Peel and cube eggplant.
Sprinkle thoroughly with salt; let stand about 45 minutes.
Rinse, drain, and pat dry.
Put eggplant cubes on skewer; brush with either melted butter or olive oil.
Grill, or cook on hibachi, for about 5 minutes. - 23.8679
Japanese Eggplant Recipes By Category