- » Japanese Egg Yolk Sauce
Japanese Egg Yolk Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese egg yolk sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese egg yolk sauce recipes.
Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict Recipe
A recipe for Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict with onigiri and a wasabi hollandaise. That is what we are making today. I will show you a quick and painless way to make a classic hollandaise without the double boiler or low heat water bath. We are gonna make... - 122.937
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.5309
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 49.7251
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.3808
Japanese Sweet Potato
All you need to prepare a moist, aromatic and delicious Japanese sweet Potato Dessert is to watch this video. The chef demonstrates how to make this traditional Japanese dessert in an absolute authentic style. Don't give it a miss, watch this video now. - 142.973
Zaru Soba Recipe - Easy Japanese Cooking
Zaru Soba is a cold noodle dish featuring fresh buckwheat noodles and a delicious dipping sauce with additions like finely chopped green onion, grated daikon, wasabi and raw quail egg. This refreshing and healthy dish is perfect for a hot summer day and it's... - 123.36
Egg Tofu Custard
1. Prepare 2 1/4 cups bonito stock.
2. Combine BROTH ingredients, and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat, making sure that salt dissolves. Force-cool by swirling bowl with broth in a larger bowl containing water and ice... - 40.3102
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 42.3948
Combine wine, water, parsley and onion stuck with the cloves in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until reduced nearly in half, about 5 minutes.
Strain and discard vegetables.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the liquid (if you have boiled it a little too long... - 40.8727
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod fillets with lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well for about 10 minutes on each side.
Add sliced onion; cook until golden.
Stir in chopped parsley.
Pour in... - 42.3598
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 39.3339
Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce
1. Mix well egg yolks, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and mustard.
2. Add half (60 ml.) of the vinegar.
3. Add slowly half the salad oil. The oil must be added very slowly, beating steadily until an emulsion is formed. After an emulsion is formed, oil can be... - 34.7486
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 46.254
Turnip Cups With Miso Sauce
1. Trim all but 3/4 inch (2 cm) of stem from each turnip. Peel. Trim a small piece from bottom of each turnip so that it will stand upright. Cut off the top of each turnip 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm) below the stem. This will be the decorative cap.
2. Lightly wipe... - 34.9031
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.822
Tempura is a famous Japanese recipe. Tempura gets its taste from deep fry Seafood served with vegetable and flavored with lemon. Tempura is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.5387
Sweet Potato Tempura
In a medium size bowl whisk together the water and egg yolk.
Whisk in the flour until smooth.
Set the bowl over ice.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, broth, and ginger.
Soak the potatoes in lukewarm water for 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under... - 41.1841
Sukiyaki is a Japanese cuisine. Sukiyaki gets its taste from beef mixed with veal and vegetables, flavored with sherry. Sukiyaki is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.5249
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Stem the mushrooms and marinate the caps in soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3) Finely chop the stems and combine with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Drain the mushroom caps, spoon in... - 41.1922
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.7518
Crispy Seafood Tempura With Vegetables
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Thaw frozen halibut; cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
To make batter, stir together flour, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine ice water and egg yolk; add all at... - 41.9765
1. Preheat the griddle to high.
2. In a bowl, combine the cake flour and water. Mix to combine well and let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
3. Core the cabbage, take out the center part and shred the leaves.
4. Take the pre heated griddle... - 99.5882
Sushi is the fastest and tastiest way to treat yourself to some yummy food. Any ingredients can be used! They are so quick to prepare, no wonder they are so popular around the world. This recipe will be taught to us by a special guest chef, Shinji Kawabata... - 38.2926
Tempura Fried Seafood
1) In a mixing bowl sift the flour 3 times.
2) In a cup beat together eggs and water.
3) Gradually add to the flour, stirring lightly from bottom with spoon or chopsticks.
4) Don-€™t over stir as the flour should be visible on... - 44.9046
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 45.0536
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 46.0306
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with soy sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the fish pieces with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, to make the egg mixture, mix the dashi, salt, soy sauce, mono-sodium glutamate to taste and mirin or sherry together.
Pour the... - 42.0792
Green Tea Icecream
Place tea in bowl, add boiling water, stand covered until cold.
You will need only 1 tablespoon tea for this recipe.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
Add egg yolks, beat until combined.
Beat cream until... - 37.5225
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.7071
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 35.7305
Sift the flour 3 times.
Beat the egg yolks and water together.
Gradually add the flour, stirring lightly from the bottom with chopsticks or a spoon.
Don't over stir flour should be visible on top.
Heat the oil to 325F constant temperature is important for... - 31.9783
Salmon Belly Tempura
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE, combine the water and kombu in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Add the bonito flakes and simmer 1 minute longer.
Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and simmer for 1 more minute.
Strain the sauce into a bowl and... - 45.1043
1)Peel brinjal but make sure to retain some part of the skin on.
2)Cut brinjal into pieces of ¼ inches.
3)Wash the cut pieces of brinjal and fry it.
4)Thread 3 pieces of Ginan each on 6 tooth picks.
5)In a bowl, prepare batter by adding egg yolk,... - 44.47
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 46.1871
Fresh Tuna With Lemon Dill Holland Aise
To make hollandaise: in the top of a double boiler, over simmering water, beat together the egg yolks and lemon juice.
Continue beating until sauce becomes thick and creamy.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Thoroughly stir in butter a little at a... - 41.9355
Shrimp & Kiwifruit In Lemon Kimizu Dressing
Prepare Lemon-Kimizu Dressing.
In a small bowl, cover cucumber with a small amount of cold water.
Soak 20 minutes or until cucumber slices soften.
Drain well, pressing out all moisture.
Arrange shiso leaves on a serving platter or on individual... - 44.3735
Crispy Tofu With Noodles
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and cook until tender, 5 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 tea spoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, put the panko in a large resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. In a shallow... - 30.8833