- » Japanese Egg Roll
Japanese Egg Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese egg roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese egg roll recipes.
Homemade Japanese Roll Cake
This is the simple recipe of Japanese Roll Cake. You will not be able to imagine how easy it is to make the Roll Cake. Do try out the recipe after watching the video. - 116.446
You May Also Like!
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 116.856
Egg Wraps For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine egg, and brown sugar. Whisk well.
2. Place a frying pan on medium high heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Pour egg, swirl to coat it evenly at the bottom of pan. Turn the heat down, and cook for 1 minute or until done.
4.... - 100.01
Sushi Egg Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Prepare egg wrap like an omelet.
3. On sushi rice base, lay shrimp tempura, cucumber, and cream cheese.
4. Drizzle unagi sauce on it.
5. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll to cover everything, as shown in the... - 105.377
Thousand Layer Rolled Omelette
1. Beat eggs well, frothing as little as possible. Add bonito stock, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, and salt.
2. Heat a 6- to 8-inch (15- to 20-cm) skillet or egg pan over medium-high heat until medium-hot. Lightly oil pan using a paper towel or cloth swab. Pour... - 38.2427
1) In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat, add 1/6 of the egg mixture to spread evenly at the bottom ; when the egg is half cooked, roll it and keep on ane side of the skillet.
2) Spread a same quantity of the egg mixture under the resting omlette... - 35.377
Japanese Dashi Tamagoyaki
Snacks in Japanese cuisine are varied as well as palatable. Catch up with this video showing how to make Dashi Tamagoyaki meaning "Rolled Egg Omelet" in a basic or simple style using eggs and regular omelet ingredients. An omelet with a twist! - 81.9386
Japanese Style Savory Mille-feuille
A traditional Japanese dish with a French twist! This is an ingenious idea for the making the traditional Tamagoyaki or Japanese sweet rolled omelet or egg sushi look like the French Mille-Feuille, or the Napoleon pastry. If you don’t like sweet Tamagoyaki... - 129.774
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 138.022