- » Japanese Dressing
Japanese Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese dressing recipes.
Tofu Salad With Oriental Dressing
Attention salad lovers! Here's an amazing tofu salad that you must not ignore. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare the Japanese Tofu Salad with Oriental Dressing. Treat your family to this bowl of health today. - 126.025
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 105.717
Savory Salad With Miso Dressing
If you love salad and want to try something unique each time, you must try this delicious savory salad with Miso dressing. You can also use this Miso dressing as a marinade or a dipping sauce. Watch the video to learn the easy steps. - 98.8043
This dressing is great on fish and salad. Lemon juice is good to keep your body alkaline too... - 96.3834
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 95.1712
Natto Dressing Salad
This video will show you how to make a healthy salad with Natto dressing!!!
I mixed non-oil Aojiso (Shiso/perilla leaves) dressing with Natto (a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans) and poured on the salad.
Natto is rich in isoflavones,... - 94.8639
Oriental Miso Salad Dressing
Have you been on a lookout for the Oriental Miso salad Dressing? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this dressing. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 87.2684
1. To make a sushi dressing, place all the ingredients into a small saucepan and heat gently.
2. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and allow to cool.
3. Use with recipes as desired. - 81.5479
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Satsuma Salad With Hot Cranberry Dressing
1. Rinse cranberries.
2. Chop the cabbage leaves into narrow strips, then slice in half so each strip is about 1- x 2-inches long (should yield about 2 cups).
3. In a large salad bowl, pile the cabbage leaves; scatter oranges, walnuts, and shallots on... - 43.8355
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) In a large pan, add the carrot, konnyaku, tofu pouch, snow peas, and mushroom alongwith the flavoring stock and simmer for 6- 7 min, or until carrot are tender; drain well.
2) With a mortar and pestle, grind the... - 40.2472
Tangy Tokyo Dressing
1) In an airtight jar, add the vinegar, onion, lemon juice orange juice, oil, soy sauce and ketchup together.
2) Cover with the lid and shake to mix well .
3) Then add the grated ginger to taste and mix well.
4) Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes... - 39.5531
Crab And Cucumber With Golden Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Slice thinly crosswise. Soak for 10 minutes in 1 cup water containing scant 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage. Sprinkle lightly with rice vinegar and pinch sugar.
3. GOLDEN DRESSING: Combine dressing... - 38.2206
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Leafy Greens With Sesame Dressing
1) Rinse the leafy greens well.
2) In a large pot, allow the water to boil, add the salt, and blanch the leafy greens, rinse under cold water.
3) Squeeze out the water thoroughly, trim off the ends and cut into 1- 1/2 inch. ... - 35.701
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.5206
Tofu Salad Dressing
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine tofu, buttermilk, vinegar, Italian seasoning, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer to a covered container.
Stir in celery seed.
Cover and chill at least 2... - 34.4865
Soy Sauce Dressing
1.Mix together water, soy sauce and salad oil.
2.Stir in ketchup, minsed garlic, wine vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Drizzle it on salads and serve. - 33.0569
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Whirl until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days for best flavor. - 32.5847
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 31.7651
Japanese Salad Dressing
1. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on a cookie sheet and bake at 350°F till brown; be careful or they might burn
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it all well; cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours
3. Serve/Use as required - 31.3025
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 29.2182
Green Peppercorn Teriyaki Dressing
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, sake and rice vinegar.
Whisk in the peppercorns, ginger and garlic, then whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 28.5881
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 28.0075
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 27.704
Fresh Ginger Root Dressing
Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk or stir together well.
Dressing may be refrigerated for a short while before using. - 27.6787
Japanese Carrot Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for a week (less, if you use the tofu). - 27.3626
Japanese Wasabi Dressing
Mix the lemon juice and wasabi paste together until they are well blended.
Add the fromage frais or yogurt and season with black pepper. - 23.1378
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Japanese Dressing Recipes By Category