- » Japanese Cucumber
Japanese Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese cucumber recipes.
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 30.728
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 28.3094
You May Also Like!
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad is an easy to make recipe. Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad makes for a great side dish and is a must try for all salad lovers. The ingredients are easily available, and the recipe is so simple that you would often like to make... - 42.9107
Cucumber Sushi Maki
Looking for a sushi recipe that can be whipped up within minutes and promises to taste great? Then watch this video and learn to make a sushi that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 76.1135
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Shrimp
1. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Peel them and remove the seeds. Slice the cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess water. Add the shrimp to the cucumbers.
3. Soak the wakame... - 29.1864
Shio Fuke Konbu Cucumber
Cut cucumber lengthwise in half and remove seeds.
Slice approximately 1/8 inch thick and sprinkle shio fuke konbu on top.
Let stand about 15 minutes before serving. - 25.3152
How To Make Sushi - Cucumber Crab Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay lettuce, cucumber slices and crab salad across sushi rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but do not smash it.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and... - 0
Lemon Cucumber Sunomono
To brighten skin, pour ample boiling water over whole cucumbers in a strainer.
Immediately drop into iced water.
When well-chilled, remove cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels.
Trim cucumber ends; cut in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, scrape out and... - 40.6761
1. Toast sesame seeds. Peel and seed cucumber, then quarter lengthwise. Cut into bite-sized wedges by making a diagonal cut, rotating a quarter turn, and cutting again. Wrap in a dry cloth to remove excess surface moisture.
2. Combine cucumber, soy sauce,... - 22.5221
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
Sushi With Avocado And Cucumber
Sushi in Japanese cuisine is a cool compact idea to pack lunch and snack outside or inside home. Watch the video showing how to make sushi with Japanese rice with avocado and cucumber on nori sheets. Good for picnics! - 101.573
1) Halve cucumber lengthwise.
2) Slice cucumber and celery into thin diagonal pieces.
3) Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over it.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes.
5) Wash cucumber to rinse off salt.
6) Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
7) Mix vinegar,... - 39.6
Japanese Cucumber Recipes By Category
Japanese Cucumber Course: