- » Japanese Cucumber
Japanese Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese cucumber recipes.
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4407
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 28.5586
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 25.8553
You May Also Like!
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad is an easy to make recipe. Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad makes for a great side dish and is a must try for all salad lovers. The ingredients are easily available, and the recipe is so simple that you would often like to make... - 43.2568
Shio Fuke Konbu Cucumber
Cut cucumber lengthwise in half and remove seeds.
Slice approximately 1/8 inch thick and sprinkle shio fuke konbu on top.
Let stand about 15 minutes before serving. - 24.9044
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Shrimp
1. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Peel them and remove the seeds. Slice the cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess water. Add the shrimp to the cucumbers.
3. Soak the wakame... - 26.9239
1) Halve cucumber lengthwise.
2) Slice cucumber and celery into thin diagonal pieces.
3) Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over it.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes.
5) Wash cucumber to rinse off salt.
6) Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
7) Mix vinegar,... - 41.1044
How To Make Sushi - Cucumber Crab Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay lettuce, cucumber slices and crab salad across sushi rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but do not smash it.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and... - 0
1. Toast sesame seeds. Peel and seed cucumber, then quarter lengthwise. Cut into bite-sized wedges by making a diagonal cut, rotating a quarter turn, and cutting again. Wrap in a dry cloth to remove excess surface moisture.
2. Combine cucumber, soy sauce,... - 21.644
Lemon Cucumber Sunomono
To brighten skin, pour ample boiling water over whole cucumbers in a strainer.
Immediately drop into iced water.
When well-chilled, remove cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels.
Trim cucumber ends; cut in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, scrape out and... - 38.4204
Cucumber Sushi Maki
Looking for a sushi recipe that can be whipped up within minutes and promises to taste great? Then watch this video and learn to make a sushi that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 77.7375
Somen And Cucumber Soup
1. Cook noodles.
2. Peel and seed cucumber. Cut crosswise into thin slices.
3. Bring bonito stock to a boil. Add salt and soy sauce. While stock is heating, preheat soup bowls, place cooked noodles in bottom of bowl, and distribute cucumber rounds on top. Add... - 28.248
Japanese Cucumber Recipes By Category
Japanese Cucumber Course: