- » Japanese Croquette
Japanese Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese croquette recipes.
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 147.045
Japanese Croquette- Korokke
Croquettes are easy to make. Try out this simple Japanese version of the croquette called the korokke - 117.629
Non-fried Korokke (croquette)
Eat your heart out with these non-fried and low fat croquettes or korokke. You can use a range of ingredients to personalize the dish too. - 103.223
1. Chop the beef and pork slices into 1 inch pieces. Keep them aside.
2. Place the meat into the food processor and add salt. Sprinkle pepper and nutmeg.
3. Cover the processor with the lid and turn on the food processor for 20 seconds... - 91.0153
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 50.8682
1) In a skillet, saute the ground pork, green onions, and carrots gently in oil.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the skillet ingredients, drained tofu, egg, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, salt and pepper; blend well and shape... - 42.9184