- » Japanese Crab Stick
Japanese Crab Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese crab stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese crab stick recipes.
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 116.025
How To Make Sushi - Usagi Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base and crab salad.
2. On nori facing side of sushi rice base, lay lettuce, cucumber slices, shredded carrot, and crab salad.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze little hard to make... - 0
You May Also Like!
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 96.9773
This sushi recipe video equips you with the skill to prepare the traditional healthy and delicious Japanese dish right at home. You no longer need to visit a restaurant to relish your favorite sushi. Bring home the flavors and tastes of your favorite Japanese... - 91.9081
1.) Prepare rice base.
1.) Lay saran wrap on top of the bamboo sheet.
2.) Then, pat down sushi rice and place nori wrap on top.
3.) Grab your 2 crabsticks and lie them across the nori wrap, making a straight line.
4.) Then, grab... - 117.238
1. Soak sushi rice in water for ½ an hour.
2. Simmer sushi in a saucepan until the water is absorbed.
3. Put cooked sushi rice in a mixing bowl and let it cool.
4. Add a drop of rice vinegar and stir it well. Put it aside.
5. Place... - 106.413
- Wash all the vegetables and sliced it (for Kyuri: do not remove the seeds inside) it is much tastefull...
- After you sliced the vegetables soak it in a ice cold water.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl with and mixed with mayonaise and kani stick - 23.9985
Crabby Tempura Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Make tempura crab sticks.
3.) Thinly slice a whole avocado and place off to the side.
1.) Have 2 sticks of cream cheese and 2 tempura crab sticks.
2.) Place them on the seaweed atop the sushi roll... - 117.254
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Prepare spicy tuna mix.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
2.) Pat sushi rice down on top of the saran wrap.
3.) Place a single sheet of nori on top of the rice base.
4.) Next, take... - 117.716
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 104.699
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab... - 116.201