Japanese Seafood Salad
- » Japanese Crab Salad
Japanese Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese crab salad recipes.
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Crab And Cucumber With Golden Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Slice thinly crosswise. Soak for 10 minutes in 1 cup water containing scant 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage. Sprinkle lightly with rice vinegar and pinch sugar.
3. GOLDEN DRESSING: Combine dressing... - 38.2206
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Japanese Crab & Radish Salad
Cut cucumber in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise into quarters.
To prepare in a food processor, pack onion white part only and as many radishes as will fit into feed tube and slice; repeat to slice remaining radishes.
Pack cucumber... - 37.4659
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Artificial Crab Namasu
1) Half the onion and then cut it into very thin slices.
2) Shred crab.
3) Combine all ingredients together and add black pepper to taste.
4) If desired, add in a little shoyu and sesame oil.
5) Serve at once. - 33.1213