- » Japanese Crab
Japanese Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese crab recipes.
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 116.025
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
Crab And Cucumber With Golden Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Slice thinly crosswise. Soak for 10 minutes in 1 cup water containing scant 1/2 tsp salt.
2. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage. Sprinkle lightly with rice vinegar and pinch sugar.
3. GOLDEN DRESSING: Combine dressing... - 38.2206
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Japanese Crab & Radish Salad
Cut cucumber in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise into quarters.
To prepare in a food processor, pack onion white part only and as many radishes as will fit into feed tube and slice; repeat to slice remaining radishes.
Pack cucumber... - 37.4659
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Crab Meat Dumplings
Mix together thoroughly the crab meat, bread or cracker crumbs, and egg.
Make small balls with floured hands; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make batter of flour, egg, and water; blend until well-mixed, if it remains lumpy, it's all right.
Heat... - 33.1859
Artificial Crab Namasu
1) Half the onion and then cut it into very thin slices.
2) Shred crab.
3) Combine all ingredients together and add black pepper to taste.
4) If desired, add in a little shoyu and sesame oil.
5) Serve at once. - 33.1213
Raw Cucumber And Cooked Crab
Peel cucumbers leaving some strips of green and slice into 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick slices.
Spoon out the seeds leaving a thin layer on the bottom.
Blend crab meat with remaining ingredients and spoon a teaspoon of it onto the cucumber.
Serve cold. - 31.5206
Japanese Crab Cakes
Combine crab meat, peas, eggs, mushrooms, and ginger.
Heat oil in large frying pan; fry all the batter at once, like a pancake.
Fry well on one side, then turn carefully and fry well on the other side.
Cut into slices and dip into soy sauce. - 28.6613
How To Make Sushi - Cucumber Crab Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay lettuce, cucumber slices and crab salad across sushi rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but do not smash it.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and... - 0
How To Make Sushi - Usagi Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base and crab salad.
2. On nori facing side of sushi rice base, lay lettuce, cucumber slices, shredded carrot, and crab salad.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze little hard to make... - 0
Japanese Crab Recipes By Category