- » Japanese Clear Soup
Japanese Clear Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese clear soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese clear soup recipes.
Clear Soup With Chicken And Okra
1. Cut chicken diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with a pinch salt and 1 tsp sake. Coat chicken with cornstarch. Cook in boiling water until it floats to top (3-4 minutes). Remove and cool in pan of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut "caps" off okra and... - 30.0409
Clear Soup Tokyo Style
Dilute cans of beef bouillon or consomme according to directions on the label.
Heat to boiling.
Just before serving, ladle the clear soup into 4 individual soup bowls.
Place in each bowl a raw mushroom or carrot slice, a raw spinach or watercress leaf and a... - 24.5526
Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup
In a pot, place the chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the chicken breast and poach, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until the breast is tender.
Remove any scum that rises to the surface while poaching the chicken.
Cool the breast, remove... - 35.8502
Miso Soup With Tofu
1. First make the dashi stock. Wipe the kombu seaweed with a damp cloth and put it into a saucepan with the measured water. Bring to a simmer, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. When the soup is clear, add 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 32.3496
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
You May Also Like!
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 141.185
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 40.7741