- » Japanese Clam Soup
Japanese Clam Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese clam soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese clam soup recipes.
Yokohama Cream Of Clam
Yokohama Cream Of Clam has a luscious taste. Yokohama Cream Of Clam gets its taste from shallots mixed with flour and cream, flavored with white wine. Yokohama Cream Of Clam is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 43.1957
Japanese Style Noodle Soup
If you're using the dried mushrooms, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the tough stems.
Combine the mushrooms, clam juice, 3 cups of the water, the bok choy, wine, soy sauce, and salt in a large... - 40.0146
Flavorsome Clam Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the beef slices.
2) Add the sesame paste, garlic, soy sauce, water and chili peppers.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the clams and cook until they open.
6) Serve hot along with steamed... - 38.7967
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the parsley, soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 38.1256
Clam Soup Japanese-style
Thoroughly wash clams.
Put into boiling water; boil until shells crack.
Add salt, wine, and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices - 27.3597