- » Japanese Clam Soup
Japanese Clam Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese clam soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese clam soup recipes.
Yokohama Cream Of Clam
Yokohama Cream Of Clam has a luscious taste. Yokohama Cream Of Clam gets its taste from shallots mixed with flour and cream, flavored with white wine. Yokohama Cream Of Clam is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 45.0194
Japanese Style Noodle Soup
If you're using the dried mushrooms, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the tough stems.
Combine the mushrooms, clam juice, 3 cups of the water, the bok choy, wine, soy sauce, and salt in a large... - 40.9692
Flavorsome Clam Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the beef slices.
2) Add the sesame paste, garlic, soy sauce, water and chili peppers.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the clams and cook until they open.
6) Serve hot along with steamed... - 38.6732
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 37.9771
Clam Soup Japanese-style
Thoroughly wash clams.
Put into boiling water; boil until shells crack.
Add salt, wine, and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices - 28.8003
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each... - 40.121
Fish And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in the warm water for 20 minutes.
2) Cut the fish in narrow slices.
3) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water. Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth, clam juice and the... - 46.7974
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5)... - 45.0995
Spinach And Egg Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth to a boil.
2) Add spinach and scallions, simmer for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs, salt and soy sauce together, stir into the soup.
4) Cook for 1 minute, serve hot.
5) Serve hot in a warm soup... - 37.5948
Yokohama Soup is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 40.6047
1) In a cup, mix the cornstarch with a little dashi or the broth.
2) In a saucepan, boil the remaining dashi or the broth with clam juice and soy sauce.
3) Pour the cornstarch mixture, stirring steadily.
4) Slowly pour the... - 41.2287
Fish Ball Soup
1) Grind together the sole, shrimp and scallions.
2) Add salt, pepper, ginger, cornstarch and oil, to the fish mixture.
3) Shape the mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
5)... - 45.743