- » Japanese Chilli Sauce
Japanese Chilli Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chilli sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chilli sauce recipes.
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 47.5528
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 40.2925
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 39.963
Spicy Sauce For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chilli oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste.
2. Drop cucumber and mix it well. Taste and adjust.
3. Serve spicy sauce with sushi. - 104.527
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 47.5374
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 130.501
Aburaage with natto inside. They are really delicious. At first I thought they were Kaoru’s original creation ... but the other day I saw them on an izakaya menu so maybe they’re a northern Japan thing. I decided to add Nira. And it tasted really good. - 82.1676
This is daikon. Big Root. There are many things you can do with daikon. - 103.209
Today I made some toshikoshi soba. It’s a day early, but, whatever. - 34.043
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 145.004
Authentic Kinpira Gobo
The classic kinpira gobo is a medley of different flavors ranging from spicy to salty and sweet. This crunchy, stir-fried vegetable dish can make for a wonderful side veggie. Very easy to make and great to taste, Sarah shows you how you can stir up a quick... - 97.2426
Very few foods are as healthy and satiating as hummus. In this video, you can learn how to whomp up this Middle Eastern delight at home without any arduous toil. Prepared using garbanzo beans and olive oil, this scrumptious dip makes for a filling snack too. - 97.1592
Tofu cooked with onion and carrots, seasoned with wasabi leaves and ginger. - 91.2707
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 45.4719
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.3476
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3064
Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves... - 42.7925
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© beef, mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chilli peppers, broth and salt.
3) Cover and bring to boil over high heat, stirring few times.
4) Simmer and cook for 25... - 39.7012
Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3... - 42.329
Cut squid into 1cm rings, cut fish into 3cm pieces; shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut onion into 4 wedges; separate wedges into pieces 3 or 4 layers thick, secure with toothpicks.
Just before serving, whisk eggs and the water... - 42.0424
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 110.268
Barbecued Tofu Bruschetta
1. To make marinade place stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Cut tofu into 12 pieces, add to marinade, toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a... - 37.8046
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 110.912
First, prepare the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients in a shallow bowl, beating until they are thoroughly blended.
Arrange the beef strips in the marinade, basting and turning to coat them.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes, basting and turning... - 37.7654
Sichuan Cucumber With Dried Prawns
Cut the cucumber in four lengthwise pieces if large, or halve lengthwise if using long thin cucumbers (sometimes referred to as Japanese or Armenian cucumbers).
Cut cucumber lengths on the diagonal to make attractive wedge-shaped pieces.
Sprinkle with... - 34.726
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.072
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708
Ginger Rice With Duck
1. Put the duck in a shallow bowl with a tablespoon of soy sauce, the mirin, half the brown sugar and one-third of the ginger. Stir to coat and set aside to marinate at room temperature.
2. Heat 2-3 tablespoons groundnut oil in a large heavy pan over a... - 38.423
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 43.7014
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 52.7451