- » Japanese Chilli Sauce
Japanese Chilli Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chilli sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chilli sauce recipes.
Spicy Sauce For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chilli oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste.
2. Drop cucumber and mix it well. Taste and adjust.
3. Serve spicy sauce with sushi. - 108.463
You May Also Like!
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 120.9
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 40.6268
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 42.4017
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 0
Today I made some toshikoshi soba. It’s a day early, but, whatever. - 92.1294
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
Aburaage with natto inside. They are really delicious. At first I thought they were Kaoru’s original creation ... but the other day I saw them on an izakaya menu so maybe they’re a northern Japan thing. I decided to add Nira. And it tasted really good. - 96.9937