- » Japanese Chicken Fry
Japanese Chicken Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Japanese Chicken Fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Japanese Chicken Fry recipes.
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken
Here you have a classic teriyaki chicken recipe video. The chef makes the recipe more simple so that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. So gear up to prepare this wonderful teriyaki chicken and serve with your favorite fried rice, of course for a... - 76.1773
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 35.9535
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 38.4811
Japanese Broiled Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, horseradish, onion, sugar and ginger.
Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour.
Broil chicken, basting with marinade. - 29.4093
Easy Karage (japanese Fried Chicken)
1. Cut chicken into even chunks.
2. In a small bowl, combine karage mix and water. Mix well.
3. Drop chicken in bowl, and mix to coat evenly.
4. Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Drop batter and check if the oil is perfectly heated for... - 115.785
Chicken With Peas And Japanese Potatoes
Chicken with Peas and Japanese Potatoes is a complete meal. The meal comes jam packed with nutrients and it is an excellent option for people on Paleo diets. Watch and learn how to make this meal from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.2876
Japanese oyakodon is a great dish for a change in your daily dinner menu, as it is exotic and yet easy to prepare. It has all the nutrients you need and tastes exotic with a mix of exquisite ingredients. So watch this video and stir it up. You can always add... - 104.247
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 36.4965
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 36.0198
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Cut 1/2 inch from tip of each chicken wing; separate at joint.
Place chicken in ungreased baking dish, 13 1/2X8/ 3/4X1 3/4inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to... - 38.595
Tokyo Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken pieces, pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and toss to coat well. Allow to marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 40.1176
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 96.7038
Place everything but the chicken in a frying pan or electric frying pan.
When it begins to boil, add the chicken pieces.
Cover and turn down the heat to medium.
Turn the chicken every 5 minutes or so.
Cook until tender, about 25 minutes. - 29.1823
Sweet Teriyaki Chicken
As my first post on this forum, I would like to share with you all a recipe that is very quick and easy to make (plus my boyfriend really liked it!!).
I use this as a topping for pizza, but it can also be eaten by itself too Roll Eyes - 39.4092
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 93.2588
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.3632
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.3973
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 31.7072
Chicken Thighs Yaki
Make a slice down the side of each thigh, cutting to the bone.
In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients except the oil and let marinate for 2 hours.
Pan-fry, uncovered, in the oil, turning once.
Cook for about 1/2 hour on medium heat. - 33.7332
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.8003
Chicken Karaage is a popular Japanese dish. You can make it for any festival like Thanksgiving or Christmas. This dish tastes so amazing that you must try it once! - 122.272
In a large nonstick skillet, cast iron skillet or wok heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion.
Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through.
Heat a serving plate in warm oven.
Spoon chicken mixture onto warm plate; keep warm.
Add water chestnuts,... - 44.0054
Creamy Chicken Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay chicken strips, and cream cheese on the rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, lift it over to cover, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly, but be gently. Do not smash the rice or chicken.
4. Once... - 115.932
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
Bamboo Shoots And Chicken Pasta
Nagasawa son homebamboo shoots season (bamboo shoots), with Japanese bamboo shoots and chicken pastaRecipeswhite paper. - 84.6369
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
Chicken Katsu is japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. Serve with white rice and tonkatsu sauce. - 32.0168
Kikkoman Karaage Chicken
1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it... - 110.588
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 0
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut green beans into 2-inch lengths.
Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve any large mushrooms or... - 42.9231
1) In a small bowl, place about 5 shiitake mushrooms and add hot water to just about cover them. Set aside and allow them to soften for at least 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash the chicken and dry it. Take out any excess fat and tendons and... - 46.4725
How about giving your chicken nuggets a little Japanese twist? This definitely sounds great, and this video has the super easy recipe for chix katsu which is actually Japanese Fried Chicken. The recipe is very easy and simple to make with just flour, egg and... - 116.242
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 119.091
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Soba Noodle With Chicken Broccoli And Pineapple
Looking for a great Japanese meal ?? Try this video to prepare soba noodles with chicken, broccoli and pineapple. The fruits provide a marvelous flavor boost to ultra special noodles. Made from buckwheat, this is a very healthy kind of noodle. Try this... - 116.801
Simmered Chicken In Grated Potato
Want a simple chicken gravy for friends and family? This video teaches how to make simmered chicken with potatoes in an unique Japanese gravy - 94.5997
Japanese Chicken Wings
1) Cut wings in half and discard tips.
2) Dip in beaten egg and dredge in flour, fry in margarine on both sides till slight brown.
3) Arrange in shallow dish and ladle the sauce over.
4) Baste frequently to retain the flavor and moisture.
5)... - 31.3365
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Japanese Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Delicious, sticky chicken wings. - 41.1336
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 107.718
This recipe is absolutely perfect for Japanese food lover. The dish is simply delicious and can be prepared for the dinner. Check out the video for more detail. - 117.471
Japanese buckwheat flour noodles with chicken at their best! - 35.4722
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.693
Chicken Karaage: Food My Momma Usta Make By Lena Vazifdar
Chicken Karaage reminds me of humid summers spent in Japan at my grandparents’ house in Iizuka. It is one of my favorite recipes, and there is absolutely nothing like the way my mom and grandma make it—crispy, gingery, and full of love. - 40.8496
An incredible Asian stir fry. One of my personal favorites. - 36.575
Chicken Thighs In Pom Teriyaki
Are you looking out for a simple and delightful recipe with chicken thighs? Here is an amazing video that shows how the chicken thighs are flavored and cooked with a pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is very impressive and surely be a wonderful cooking... - 110.569
Teriyaki Chicken Medley
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Grease 2-quart oblong baking dish.
Press rice onto bottom of prepared dish.
Combine chicken, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, bell pepper strips, gravy and teriyaki sauce in large bowl; mix well.
Pour mixture over rice layer.
Cover; bake... - 34.4082
Teriyaki Chicken With Chestnuts
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on high (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 35.8419
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 41.9418
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6259
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 42.9456
Chicken Karaage And Kabocha
Have you ever tried making a dish from leftover chicken? The Chef has used the leftover Karaage and added squash to it, to make an amazing dish. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 92.3876
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Sprinkle chicken with rice wine or sherry and salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in frying pan, brown meat on both sides, and remove to preheated platter.
Heat sesame seeds in frying pan; sprinkle on the chicken. - 25.8962
Cut chicken parts into pieces that are easy to pick up as a finger food (smaller than for frying).
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, or at least several hours.
Select pieces out of liquid.
Place on cookie sheet or pan and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at... - 28.0552
How To Cook Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 89.5861
One Dish Chicken Teriyaki
Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, reserved... - 38.3381
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 106.721
Microwave Teriyaki Chicken
1. Take a glass measuring cup and add soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and mix well.
2. In a microwave oven, place the glass measuring cup and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the mixture becomes clear and... - 42.937
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5508
1. Place chicken in a glass bowl, mix in the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Cover, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for several hours or overnight.
2. Thread chicken onto soaked small bamboo skewers, one or two strips each, using a weaving... - 25.0983
Today, we will be making Cream Stew with chicken and lots of root vegetables. This is one of the best recipes for Christmas dinner. - 0
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, onion , celery and steak .
2) Drain the bamboo shoots.
3) In a heavy, greased frying pan, saute the meat until brown; add all the ingredients except spinach.
4) Simmer for 10 min, add the spinach and simmer for... - 37.5449
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Dust with seasoned flour.
Mix beaten eggs with milk.
Dip chicken into this mixture, then roll it in the sesame-seed mixture.
Fry in oil until light brown and tender.
To prepare the sauce, blend the flour into the butter over low heat,... - 41.9399
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 43.7876
Yakitori Chicken & Vegetables
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes), shaking pan often.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each breast half into 6 or 7 equal chunks, then place in a bowl.
Prepare Sherry-Soy Marinade and pour 1/4... - 34.2794
Jean's Oriental Chicken Livers
Marinate chicken livers overnight in soy sauce.
Remove livers from marinade; dredge in flour.
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan; fry livers and onions until browned.
Serve livers as an appetizer, or with rice as a main dish.
Makes approximately 3 to 4... - 26.1779
Chicken And Mushrooms In Eggs
Thinly slice chicken meat, mushrooms, and onions.
Combine the chicken stock, soy sauce, and rice wine or sherry.
Bring to boil.
Add chicken, mushrooms, and onions to sauce.
Cook this mixture slowly for about 15 minutes.
Place 1/4 of the cooked mixture in a... - 38.9651
Chicken Atop Rice
In 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish, combine rice, mushrooms, celery, soup and milk; mix well.
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange on top of rice, skin-side up.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and poultry seasoning.
Cook, covered with... - 36.2279
Brown almonds in 400Â°F oven for about 10 minutes.
Pour oil into large frying pan or wok; heat to medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook it until limp.
Remove onion from pan (or push up the side, if using wok).
Add chicken; toss gently for about 1... - 41.8738
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
1. Take a heavy skillet, heat shortening, add chicken and evenly brown them. Take off the chicken and sauté green pepper, garlic and onions for 5 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer till the mixture blend well.
2. Add chicken back and... - 39.4317
Chicken And Egg Donburi
1) Prepare ther ice the usual way.
2) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the broth, stir to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup heated broth, 1/4 chicken and green onions, simmer on a low heat for 3 min; stir in the beaten egg,... - 41.7585
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the chicken pieces and fry until they are just cooked through.
Remove from the heat and, using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
Combine... - 44.6539