- » Japanese Chicken Fried
Japanese Chicken Fried Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chicken fried recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chicken fried recipes.
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 112.02
Chicken Karaage is a popular Japanese dish. You can make it for any festival like Thanksgiving or Christmas. This dish tastes so amazing that you must try it once! - 108.655
Easy Karage (japanese Fried Chicken)
1. Cut chicken into even chunks.
2. In a small bowl, combine karage mix and water. Mix well.
3. Drop chicken in bowl, and mix to coat evenly.
4. Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Drop batter and check if the oil is perfectly heated for... - 107.044
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 90.6793
1) In a small bowl, place about 5 shiitake mushrooms and add hot water to just about cover them. Set aside and allow them to soften for at least 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash the chicken and dry it. Take out any excess fat and tendons and... - 45.7855
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut green beans into 2-inch lengths.
Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve any large mushrooms or... - 43.3584
In a large nonstick skillet, cast iron skillet or wok heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion.
Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through.
Heat a serving plate in warm oven.
Spoon chicken mixture onto warm plate; keep warm.
Add water chestnuts,... - 42.7699
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 41.5718
Tokyo Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken pieces, pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and toss to coat well. Allow to marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 39.329
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 38.472
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 37.7316
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 35.931
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 34.6474
Chicken Thighs Yaki
Make a slice down the side of each thigh, cutting to the bone.
In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients except the oil and let marinate for 2 hours.
Pan-fry, uncovered, in the oil, turning once.
Cook for about 1/2 hour on medium heat. - 32.7537
Place everything but the chicken in a frying pan or electric frying pan.
When it begins to boil, add the chicken pieces.
Cover and turn down the heat to medium.
Turn the chicken every 5 minutes or so.
Cook until tender, about 25 minutes. - 31.2474
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Japanese Chicken Fried Recipes By Category
Japanese Chicken Fried Dish: