- » Japanese Chestnut
Japanese Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chestnut recipes.
1) Make a crisscross cut on top of each chestnut.
2) In a large saucepan, place water chestnuts and cover with water.
3) Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain, cool and peel the chestnuts.
5) Mash the... - 40.7039
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Chicken With Chestnuts
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on high (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 35.8419
Cauliflower With Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
Trim and wash cauliflower.
Break into florets.
If florets are large, slice them.
Heat oil in pan; gently saute cauliflower.
Add sliced mushrooms; saute for about 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth, sliced water chestnuts, soy sauce, and seasonings.
Bring mixture... - 37.9184
Bacon Rumaki With Water Chestnuts
Heat bacon 30 seconds (high) to separate.
Drain and slice each chestnut into thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip livers in soy sauce.
Layer chestnut with liver on bacon slice, roll bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange 10 Rumaki on a double... - 28.5265
Chicken Mushroom Water Chestnut Skewer
Cut chicken breasts along grain into 3 - 4 strips, cut into bite-size cubes.
Combine shoyu, wine, mustard, pepper, parsley, onion, oil and ginger for marinade.
Add chicken pieces, mushrooms and waterchestnuts and marinate one hour at room temperature or 24... - 39.7263
Chestnuts Stuffed Clams
1) Drain the clams and measure the juice; add enough bottled clam juice to make 1 cup.
2) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
3) In a saucepan, mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, and clam juice.
4) Simmer, stirring constantly until... - 40.8246
Sweet Potato Puree With Chestnuts
1. Cut potato into 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) rounds and trim away the slightly discolored outer section, or "ring," just below the skin (about 1/8 inch [1/2 cm]) and discard. Soak remaining potato in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain potato and place in a... - 29.641
Mix together flour, water, egg, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Add shrimp, water chestnuts and green onion.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry. - 31.5839
Beef Sukiyaki With Mushroom And Chestnuts
1. With the suet grease a heavy cast-iron pan, nine or ten inches in diameter, and heat. Add the onions, celery, spinach, scallions, mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
2. Arrange the meat over the vegetables, add the bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, bean curd and... - 32.7274
Chicken Teriyaki With Chestnuts
Combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, garlic and ginger in a bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cut the chicken breasts into 4 x 1/2 inch strips.
Cut large water chestnuts in half; leave small ones whole.
Thread the chicken strips onto skewers,... - 40.9715