- » Japanese Chestnut
Japanese Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chestnut recipes.
1) Make a crisscross cut on top of each chestnut.
2) In a large saucepan, place water chestnuts and cover with water.
3) Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain, cool and peel the chestnuts.
5) Mash the... - 40.1394
You May Also Like!
Cauliflower With Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
Trim and wash cauliflower.
Break into florets.
If florets are large, slice them.
Heat oil in pan; gently saute cauliflower.
Add sliced mushrooms; saute for about 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth, sliced water chestnuts, soy sauce, and seasonings.
Bring mixture... - 35.5876
Bacon Rumaki With Water Chestnuts
Heat bacon 30 seconds (high) to separate.
Drain and slice each chestnut into thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip livers in soy sauce.
Layer chestnut with liver on bacon slice, roll bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange 10 Rumaki on a double... - 27.9141
Teriyaki Chicken With Chestnuts
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on high (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 34.6188
Chestnuts Stuffed Clams
1) Drain the clams and measure the juice; add enough bottled clam juice to make 1 cup.
2) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
3) In a saucepan, mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, and clam juice.
4) Simmer, stirring constantly until... - 40.6479
Sweet Potato Puree With Chestnuts
1. Cut potato into 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) rounds and trim away the slightly discolored outer section, or "ring," just below the skin (about 1/8 inch [1/2 cm]) and discard. Soak remaining potato in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain potato and place in a... - 30.719
Chicken Mushroom Water Chestnut Skewer
Cut chicken breasts along grain into 3 - 4 strips, cut into bite-size cubes.
Combine shoyu, wine, mustard, pepper, parsley, onion, oil and ginger for marinade.
Add chicken pieces, mushrooms and waterchestnuts and marinate one hour at room temperature or 24... - 39.4239
Mix together flour, water, egg, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Add shrimp, water chestnuts and green onion.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry. - 29.7316
Japanese Sea Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock, garlic, mushrooms, nori, and water chestnuts.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic. - 24.1323
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.4025