- » Japanese Chef
Japanese Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese chef recipes.
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 113.03
You May Also Like!
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 109.696
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 137.393
How about giving your chicken nuggets a little Japanese twist? This definitely sounds great, and this video has the super easy recipe for chix katsu which is actually Japanese Fried Chicken. The recipe is very easy and simple to make with just flour, egg and... - 139.259
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Japanese Style Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna; mix with onion, celery, bean sprouts, green pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Place in casserole; bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Add additional soy sauce, if needed. - 20.7966
Japanese Style Chicken
Cut breasts through white cartilage at V of neck.
Using both hands, grasp the small bones on either side.
Bend each side back, pushing up with fingers to snap out breastbone.
To split breast, cut in two lengthwise pieces.
Working out from center, pound each... - 40.8724
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.0561
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 39.6323
Beef Tartar Japanese Style
To prepare and cook
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat oil over high heat. Sear beef for 30 seconds on each side until just browned.
2. Pour sake or brandy over all and ignite. When flame dies away, remove meat from heat. The outside... - 39.9574
Japanese Chef Recipes By Category