- » Japanese Cabbage Sauce
Japanese Cabbage Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese cabbage sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese cabbage sauce recipes.
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Cut cabbage into cubes.
Heat oil to medium high; toss cabbage in oil until completely stirred.
Lower heat; let cabbage cook until tender.
Sprinkle cabbage with soy sauce to taste; serve it hot. - 22.7167
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
Place in pot with small amount of water; cook until just tender.
Toss with sesame seeds, soy sauce to taste, pinch of sugar, and pepper to taste. - 23.8323
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 99.6976
Exotic Japanese food. This video prepares okonomiyaki with seafood. It is a Japanese form of pancakes with a combination of various seafood like mussels, squids and lobster. Mixed with Asian spices to give an authentic taste, this dish makes a great snack if... - 110.709
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
GETTING READY 1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until sweet and sour sauce thick and clear.
... - 44.7876