- » Japanese Cabbage Roll
Japanese Cabbage Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese cabbage roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese cabbage roll recipes.
Gently boil each cabbage head in stockpot about 10 to 15 minutes, until leaves are tender enough to separate.
Remove and let cool.
In bowl, mix together beef, onion, and paprika.
Separate cabbage leaves and drain well.
Place 2 to 4 tablespoons (depending on... - 41.6789
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Vegetable Sushi Rolls
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolves.
2. Place the rice in a medium-size bowl and toss it lightly with the vinegar mixture and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4069
For your loved one, this Valentine Day, why don’t you try making the love heart cutlet. It has the right mix of love and spices - 94.4386
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
Tonkatsu is a very popular Japanese snack. This video teaches the simplest way of making the dish with the best ingredients. - 86.3436
Here is a recipe for traditional Japanese Kaki Fry. This recipe is easy to make and makes a delicious appetizer for parties or can be enjoyed with family. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Beef Mizutaki has a grand taste. Beef Mizutaki gets it taste from beef mixed with vegeatanles and flavored with pepper. Beef Mizutaki is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 44.7211
1. Prepare ingredients and decoratively arrange on one or more large serving platters.
Eggplant: Slice into 1/4-inch (3/4-cm) rounds. If eggplant is especially large, cut in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20... - 43.3751
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 49.2974
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931