- » Japanese Cabbage
Japanese Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese cabbage recipes.
Exotic Japanese food. This video prepares okonomiyaki with seafood. It is a Japanese form of pancakes with a combination of various seafood like mussels, squids and lobster. Mixed with Asian spices to give an authentic taste, this dish makes a great snack if... - 110.709
Tasty Simmered Pork And Chinese Cabbage
Chinese Cabbage or Napa Cabbage is stir-fried with pork and simmered in a tangy sweet and sour sauce in this quick and easy recipe. Chinese Cabbage is a low calorie food, nutritious food that is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, iron and carotene. Combined... - 98.2528
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 94.0149
Japanese Noodle Soup
Are you rushed to make a quick meal? Not just any meal but a meal that is nutritious and wholesome! Then this recipe should do the trick! Watch the video for more! - 59.4363
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
Sukiyaki With Cabbage
Combine instant beef bouillon and water in 1-cup measure.
Preheat browning dish 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Brown beef in oil 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to beef.
Pour bouillon over... - 47.8784
GETTING READY 1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until sweet and sour sauce thick and clear.
... - 44.7876
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
Gently boil each cabbage head in stockpot about 10 to 15 minutes, until leaves are tender enough to separate.
Remove and let cool.
In bowl, mix together beef, onion, and paprika.
Separate cabbage leaves and drain well.
Place 2 to 4 tablespoons (depending on... - 41.6789
Stuffed Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, bamboo shoot, shiitake mushrooms and add the filling seasonings, blend well; shape the mixture into 8 ovals.
2) Chop off the hard portion of the cabbage leaves, place... - 40.0806
Savory Supper Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add flour, eggs, pork, cabbage, 1/2 shrimps, and salt, blend until smooth.
2) on a hot plate or frying pan heat little vegetable oil, pour the batter on it; cook over a gentle heat for 5 min, or bubbly around the edges.
3) Place the... - 38.4832
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Simmered Chinese Cabbage And Deep Fried Tofu
1. Separate cabbage leaves. Submerge in boiling water to soften slightly. Drain. Cut crosswise into 2-inch (5-cm) wide strips. If the leaves are quite wide, cut in half lengthwise first.
2. Immerse deep-fried tofu in boiling water for 30 seconds to remove... - 31.2981
Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
Place in pot with small amount of water; cook until just tender.
Toss with sesame seeds, soy sauce to taste, pinch of sugar, and pepper to taste. - 23.8323
Cut cabbage into cubes.
Heat oil to medium high; toss cabbage in oil until completely stirred.
Lower heat; let cabbage cook until tender.
Sprinkle cabbage with soy sauce to taste; serve it hot. - 22.7167
Japanese Cabbage Recipes By Category