- » Japanese Brown Rice
Japanese Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese brown rice recipes.
Japanese Teriyaki Sauce With Chicken And Rice
Think a dish like teriyaki sauce with chicken and rice is best eaten at a fancy restaurant? Think it is a very difficult preparation? Well, watch the video and you will definitely change your opinion forever. This detailed video will make things so easy that... - 82.0509
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
Salmon Teriyaki With Brown Rice And Greens
Want to try an Oriental delicacy today? Here's an easy to make recipe that you could give a try. Watch this video to learn a delicious Salmon Teriyaki and Brown Rice with Greens recipe. This is a complete meal and is very impressive. - 62.1515
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
Japanese Sushi Rice
Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. Plus it's very usefull because it's so sticky. I use white or brown rice. - 31.3628
Japanese Curry Rice
1. Cook rice and set aside.
2. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil and cook meat in it. Stir constantly to avoid burning. Cook until the browning process starts.
3. Drop all the vegetables in pot. Mix well. Scoop vegetables and move meat... - 116.144
Japanese Gyudon (thinly Sliced Beef On Rice)
1. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil, and cook beef in it. Stir constantly and cook until a touch of pink is left in the meat.
2. Drop onion, mix and sauté on very high heat.
3. Pour water and add soup stock. Mix.
4. Throw brown sugar, soy sauce, sea... - 113.179
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 124.566
Oyakodon - Traditional Japanese Dish
1. In a bowl, mix together nagasawake sauce, sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs together until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown for... - 75.707
Sushi Rice In A Rice Cooker
1. In a large bowl, put rice, and rinse it with cold water.
2. Mix, and rinse it again. Repeat until the water becomes clear.
3. Put rice in rice cooker bowl.
4. Pour water into it.
5. Select sushi pre-washed option from the menu. Cook... - 115.994
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 47.2343
1)Clean the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
2)Place the Black mushrooms in warm water and let soak for 60 min.
3)Strain the rice and cook it in 160 ml of water over low heat. Once the rice is cooked and dry, keep aside.
4)Add... - 44.2773
Heat cooking oil in skillet.
Fry onion until slightly brown.
Add carrot and heat.
Add rice and stir well.
Then add any desired amount of leftover meat: beef, ham, bacon, baloney or sea food which has been cooked and chopped.
Heat thoroughly, then add beaten... - 36.6433
Sanma Takikomi Gohan
Are you looking for some great cooking ideas specially for autumn? Sanma Takikomi Gohan that is Japanese mixed rice with pacific saury is the classic Japanese autumn dish. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this oriental delicacy at home.... - 144.351
Stove Top Sushi Rice
1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put... - 114.608
1. Slice the onion into ½ inch and carrot into fine strips.
2. Slice the button mushroom into thin slices and keep all the vegetables aside.
3. Take a pan and heat the butter on low heat.
4. Allow the butter to melt and add the sieved... - 107.796
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 47.8768
Hayashi Curry Rice
1. In sauce pan, over high heat, stir and cook meat until brown.
2. Drop onion and sauté.
3. Pour water in sauce pan.
4. Throw hayashi rice sauce mix cubes in it. Stir and mix it well. Allow it to boil and thicken.
5. Pour milk, and mix... - 116.273
Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
I was thinking one day that black rice was just as sticky as sushi or short grain brown rice, so thought I’d try a colorful, non-traditional option for a sweet dessert nori roll. - 138.026
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 37.2706
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Tofu On Rice
In a saucepan, bring to a boil 2 cups (500 mL) vegetable broth and soy sauce.
Reduce heat to minimum.
Continue cooking until rice is done.
In a second saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) vegetable broth, water, onion, celery, mushrooms and... - 42.5799
Chicken Rice Scrapple
In saucepan combine broth, celery, parsley, and onion; bring to boiling.
Stir in rice cereal.
Cook and stir over low heat for 30 seconds.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Press into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 5/8-inch... - 42.6509
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 37.5444
If you have some leftover brown rice from your last night’s dinner, here is fantastic way to use it. This recipe of Japanese Genmai Zosui is quick and makes a perfect meal for a cold winter day! It’s hot, comforting and very satisfying and a great way to... - 79.1409
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Hitsumabushi With Frozen Roasted Unagi
Looking for a great Japanese main dish?? This Japanese delicacy is worth a try. The mouth watering taste of rice with roasted fresh water eel is sure to cast a spell on you. Surprise your family with this traditional Japanese recipe. - 144.842
Rice And Nuts
1) In a saucepan, combine rice, water and salt.
2) Cover and bring to boil, simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and lightly brown the almonds and pine nuts.
4) Add rice to almonds along with honey and soy... - 41.5029
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 45.0963
Curried Ground Beef And Rice
Curried Ground Beef And Rice is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Curried Ground Beef And Rice; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 40.1158
Tonkatsu - Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl
Tonkatsudon is another delicious style of Japanese donburi, or rice bowl meal. Very simply, it's a crispy pork cutlet which is then simmered in a broth of soy, dashi and mirin til it becomes slightly sweet and savory. Add thinly sliced onions and a beaten egg... - 0
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
1) Soak the rice flour in water for a few minutes, make a dough, shape the dough into a 12 round dumplings.
2) In a pot with water drop the dumplings gradually, allow to boil for a minute, remove and put immediately in cold water, drain well.
3)... - 39.7703
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, prepare the tempura.
Arrange the seafood and vegetables on a platter.
Beat the flour, water and egg together to make a light, thin batter, then dip the seafood and vegetable pieces into it... - 41.9081