- » Japanese Bread Crumb
Japanese Bread Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese bread crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese bread crumb recipes.
Tempura With Bread Crumbs
All those who think cooking scrumptious tempura at home is not an easy job, this video is a must watch. This video is in Filipino Language. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef shares to make a perfect dipping to go with it. - 83.0517
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 85.4713
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
1. Slice pork into 14" (0.75 cm) thick cutlets; sprinkle with garlic or onion salt.
2. Combine eggs and water. Dip each cutlet in flour then in egg mixture, and finally into bread crumbs. Let stand for a couple of minutes to allow crumbs to set.
3. Heat oil... - 30.9475
Japanese Curry Rice
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt. Dredge in panko bread crumbs and deep fry until cooked. Remove from the oil and pat dry the excess oil. Slice into bite sized chunks.
2. In a deep pan, add the water, Japanese Curry Paste, carrots, pureed potato... - 0
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1592
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Panko Crust Mushrooms
In a medium skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering.
In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a fork.
Spread the panko in a shallow bowl.
Dip each mushroom into the beaten egg and let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly with panko.
Carefully... - 29.2998
Want to try some Japanese food this weekend?? Making Oriental Katsudon was never so simple. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this Japanese delicacy consisting of deep fried tenderloin pork cooked in sauce. Surprise your family with this... - 142.145
1. Chop the beef and pork slices into 1 inch pieces. Keep them aside.
2. Place the meat into the food processor and add salt. Sprinkle pepper and nutmeg.
3. Cover the processor with the lid and turn on the food processor for 20 seconds... - 88.1131
Clean mushrooms by brushing with crumpled paper towel or napkin.
Remove stems, dice and saute in butter.
Add seasoning, breadcrumbs and spinach which has been chopped fine.
Add cheddar cheese and cook until cheese is about to melt.
Take off the stove, fill... - 35.2035
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar, onion, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground round and bread crumbs; stir in soy sauce mixture.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear meatballs on bamboo skewers; cook in deep hot fat... - 35.844
Fried Shrimp Burger / Ebi Katsu Burger
1. In a blender, add in the shrimp and blend for a few minutes.
2. Add in the green onion, 2 tablespoon flour and egg. Blend well until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper and blend again.
4. Add in the remaining flour and mix well, followed with... - 0
Mix ground beef thoroughly with chopped parsley, chives, and celery leaves.
Stir in egg and bread crumbs.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Shape into balls about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
Heat butter or margarine in heavy skillet.
Add meatballs; fry... - 42.454
1.Mix soy sauce with water, sugar, onion,garlic salt, monosodium glutamate and ginger.
2.Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Mix ground round and bread crumbs.
4.Add to the soy sauce mixture and shape into balls measuring 3/ 4... - 43.805
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 98.4681
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 119.091
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Stem the mushrooms and marinate the caps in soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3) Finely chop the stems and combine with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Drain the mushroom caps, spoon in... - 40.9628
1. Cut pork slice on the edge, and score it as shown in the video.
2. Season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Take three plates and put flour, egg, and bread crumb separately on them.
4. Roll pork pieces in flour, and coat evenly.... - 114.555
1. Score the fleshy part and the rim of fat around the edge of pork collar.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Gently pat to make seasoning stick to meat.
3. Lay flour, egg, and bread crumbs in three different plates.
4. Roll and... - 114.207
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Beat eggs, add water, and mix together.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry fish in heated oil until done.
Sprinkle with soy sauce to taste, and serve with rice, if desired. - 26.4497
Mix bread crumbs, paprika, thyme, white pepper, and salt.
Dredge oysters in seasoned bread crumb mixture and set aside.
Heat saucepan to medium-high and add butter and olive oil.
Add garlic and saute until light brown.
Add breaded oysters and brown on both... - 42.556
Peel eggplant; cut it into "french-fry"-size pieces.
Dip pieces of eggplant in beaten egg, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry in oil over medium heat, in single layer, until brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve eggplant hot with soy sauce for... - 28.3019
1. Roll shrimps in flour, until nicely coated.
2. Dip in egg and then wrap it with bread crumbs. Rub, and coat crumbs evenly on shrimp.
3. In pan heat oil, drop batter and check if it is hot enough.
4. Drop shrimps in pan, and fry until... - 111.134
Skewered Pork And Vegetables
Cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Season with salt and pepper.
Prepare vegetables, using as much as is needed.
Dip meat and vegetables into flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs in that order, again using as much as is needed.
Put meat and vegetables on skewers;... - 37.3854
Eggplant And Ground Beef Casserole
Peel eggplant; slice into about 14-inch slices.
Dip into beaten egg, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry in heated oil over medium heat until browned; drain on paper towels.
Place a layer of eggplant on bottom of casserole dish.
Discard excess oil from... - 33.8635
Crab Meat Dumplings
Mix together thoroughly the crab meat, bread or cracker crumbs, and egg.
Make small balls with floured hands; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make batter of flour, egg, and water; blend until well-mixed, if it remains lumpy, it's all right.
Heat... - 33.1859
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken
1) In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, mix the juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3)... - 42.049
Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers And Shiitake Mushrooms
Hosting a dinner this weekend and want some variety? Add this Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers and Shiitake Mushrooms recipe to the menu and impress your guests. Watch this video now and learn how the chef prepares this Japanese dish absolutely in authentic... - 87.0369
Chicken Katsu is japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. Serve with white rice and tonkatsu sauce. - 32.0168
How about giving your chicken nuggets a little Japanese twist? This definitely sounds great, and this video has the super easy recipe for chix katsu which is actually Japanese Fried Chicken. The recipe is very easy and simple to make with just flour, egg and... - 116.242
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Remove stem part of eggplants.
Make a cut lengthwise in half, but not all the way through.
Soak eggplants in salted water.
Saute onion in a small amount of oil, butter, or margarine just until soft.
Combine with chicken, bread crumbs, salt, and water.
Gently... - 42.477
Tofu Stuffed Fish
In a skillet, melt butter.
Fry garlic, mushrooms and onion.
Add tofu and parsley.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Fold in bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Cover each fillet with around 2 tbsp (30 mL) stuffing.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place fish in a... - 43.3933
How about a crunchy delight as a snack? Nothing as crunchier as the prawn tempura. Though it’s a Japanese recipe the Filipinos love to inculcate other cuisines to their palate as well. See this video to make this delightful prawns tempura! - 70.2033
Teriyaki Turkey Patties
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium mixing bowl combine the beaten egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, green onions, and teriyaki sauce.
Add ground turkey.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on a lightly greased unheated... - 42.9927
Debone and slice the pork thin.
Pound between two pieces of plastic, using a wooden food mallet.
Marinate the pork slices for 1/2 hour in a mixture of the soy, sake, garlic, and black pepper.
Mix the beaten egg with the green onion and dip each slice into the... - 41.1012
This recipe is absolutely perfect for Japanese food lover. The dish is simply delicious and can be prepared for the dinner. Check out the video for more detail. - 117.471
Teriyaki Turkey Patties
Mix together the turkey, crumbs, egg, mushrooms, green onions, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch frying pan... - 29.2249
Pork Cutlet On Rice
1. Prepare plain rice
2. Remove stem and strings from snow peas and blanch peas. Slice lengthwise into thin strips. Cut onions in half and slice thinly.
3. Pound pork with tenderizing mallet. Coat with flour, dip into beaten egg, then coat well with bread... - 36.0943
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 94.5933
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Curried Potato Croquettes
In a medium size saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes, put them into a large bowl, and mash until smooth.
In a medium-size saucepan,... - 42.2404
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Salmon And Krab Cakes
1. Remove stuffing from salmon and reserve.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon pieces and sear on all sides, cooking until medium-rare. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine stuffing, panko, grated lemon peel and juice, gre - 23.9811
Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki Sauce, and milk.
Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter; then dip into the remaining sauce, drain briefly, and place slightly apart on agreased, rimmed baking pan.
(Cover and chill if made ahead.) Bake,... - 28.4873
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 39.4555
Prepare teriyaki sauce.
In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onions, egg, and 3 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce.
Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. (At this point you may cover and... - 35.4046
Mince both green and white portions of green onions and drop into a glass, ceramic, or stainless-steel bowl.
Peel and seed avocados and add to green onions.
Immediately add the lemon juice, Tabasco, salt, and coriander.
Mash with a fork until mixture is well... - 43.4329
Teriyaki Appetizer Meatballs
In mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into 48 meatballs; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure blend cornstarch, sugar, and ginger.
Stir in broth, soy, sherry, garlic, and 3/4 cup... - 43.7468
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.5426
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Crispy Pork Milanese
1. Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix the panko with the cheese, oregano and nutmeg. Put the flour and eggs in 2 bowls. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Dredge the cutlets in the flour, tapping off the excess, and then dip... - 28.1643
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Stir in the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a simmer, whisking. Stir in the onion and bay leaf and simmer over low heat, whisking, until no... - 25.4047
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 120.952
Honey-dijon Crusted Chicken Cutlet
Honey-Dijon Chicken Scallopine
Garlic mashed potato, Anjou pears and arugula. 10 years aged balsamic venagar
1 chicken breast butter fly in 4 and pounded
1 cup all propose flour
2 tbs heavy cream
2 cups... - 46.494
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 35.5348
Crispy Tofu With Noodles
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and cook until tender, 5 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 tea spoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, put the panko in a large resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. In a shallow... - 30.6639
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 118.553
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Vegetable Parmesan With Spaghetti Sauce
Have you ever tried a dairy-free vegetable parmesan? This is a great recipe, that is high in nutrition and has a lot of cancer fighting compounds. Filled with the goodness of lots of vegetables, this is a great looking dish! - 141.054
Root Vegetable Gratin
Use a mandoline to cut the vegetables into thin slices; they will turn tender when baked with chicken broth and a little cream.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel Jacobson
Pairing Notes: Lightly sweet root vegetables go great with fruity... - 26.1972
Chicken Tofu Balls
1. Pass ½ inch cut pieces of tofu, onion and chicken along with 1.5 cups bread crumbs, egg, pepper and salt through processor or blender to form a smooth mixture. Fold the egg mixture into scallion and sherry and prepare 1.25 inch diameter... - 41.1479
Hot Cheese Balls
1. Take a medium bowl, add both cheeses along with pepper and eggs. Using a wooden spoon, beat to a smooth mixture. Shape into balls 1.25 inch balls. Roll on bread crumbs spread on waxed paper and place in the refrigerator till used.
2.... - 36.1212
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 42.8391
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 131.589
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Naga's Crab Cakes
1. With a knife, cut and discard peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Holding fruit over a strainer nested in a bowl, cut between inner membrane and segments to release; drop segments into strainer and collect juice to use for sauce. Discard membrane.
2.... - 35.0765
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 35.7906
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Japanese Bread Crumb Recipes By Category
Japanese Bread Crumb Dish: