- » Japanese Beef
Japanese Beef Recipes
Japanese beef is any cut of beef that was originally introduced in Japan. apanese beef is available in different varieties and grades. The finest grade of Japanese beef is the kobe beef. It is very tender and is ... More »
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.557
Exotic Chinese dish at home. This video prepares gyuu tataki with radish sauce. Here the beef is seared and topped with radish pulp to give it an extra taste. This gives a great taste to beef and makes it tender and juicy. Quiet a variation from normal dishes... - 84.8739
Japanese Beef Bowl
Nothing like a nicely seared beef with onions and some rice to go with for a single meal! Watch this video on making this easily made dish to go with a poached egg and some pickled ginger! See the video for more! - 57.4078
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
Teriyaki Beef And Bacon
1) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish and place bacon on metal rack in it.
2) Cook the bacon in microwave for 2 minutes on High.
3) Figure beef into 4 patties.
4) In 2 slices of bacon, wrap each patty and keep them in a shallow dish after fastening them... - 42.1961
Teriyaki Marinated Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine pineapple juice and next 6 ingredients,- stir well.
Divide mixtrure in half.
Cover and chill half of mixture for use duringgrilling.
Pour remaining half over steak Cover and marinate in... - 40.6479
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Teriyaki Flank Steak is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Teriyaki Flank Steak dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.6203
Beef Tartar Japanese Style
To prepare and cook
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat oil over high heat. Sear beef for 30 seconds on each side until just browned.
2. Pour sake or brandy over all and ignite. When flame dies away, remove meat from heat. The outside... - 38.7777
Teriyaki Beef Rumaki
Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
Trim off fat.
Slice cross grain into about twenty-five 1/8 x 3-inch strips.
In a large bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Add steak; stir until coated.
Marinate at... - 38.0422
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 37.3318
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Combine the Soya sauce, sake or mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Place the steak on a plate and pour the marinade over it; let marinate for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain the steak well and set aside the... - 36.7439
This is another wonderful easy to make at home recipe from Cooking with Dog - 35.5032
Japanese Beef Stew
Bring beef stock to a boil; add all ingredients except celery, white onions, and scallions.
Simmer for 30 minutes, add celery and onions, and simmer until meat is tender.
Add scallions; simmer for 2 minutes more.
Serve stew with rice, if desired. - 33.5119
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Combine soy, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion, and pepper.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or until next day.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 30.8352
Teriyaki Beef Bites
Try this alluring Teriyaki Beef Bites recipe. An easily prepared non-vegetarian, this Teriyaki Beef Bites is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 28.7413
Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese
In most of the cases, people find it quite difficult to resist my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese. Oh my goodness, my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese do look and taste amazing for sure! Try it! - 25.9968
Japanese Beef Recipes By Category