- » Japanese Beef
Japanese Beef Recipes
Japanese beef is any cut of beef that was originally introduced in Japan. apanese beef is available in different varieties and grades. The finest grade of Japanese beef is the kobe beef. It is very tender and is ... More »
Exotic Chinese dish at home. This video prepares gyuu tataki with radish sauce. Here the beef is seared and topped with radish pulp to give it an extra taste. This gives a great taste to beef and makes it tender and juicy. Quiet a variation from normal dishes... - 101.694
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.6402
Beef Tartar Japanese Style
To prepare and cook
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat oil over high heat. Sear beef for 30 seconds on each side until just browned.
2. Pour sake or brandy over all and ignite. When flame dies away, remove meat from heat. The outside... - 39.9574
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 36.4025
Japanese Beef Stew
Bring beef stock to a boil; add all ingredients except celery, white onions, and scallions.
Simmer for 30 minutes, add celery and onions, and simmer until meat is tender.
Add scallions; simmer for 2 minutes more.
Serve stew with rice, if desired. - 31.2793
Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese
In most of the cases, people find it quite difficult to resist my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese. Oh my goodness, my Beef Short Ribs In Sauce Japanese do look and taste amazing for sure! Try it! - 25.8412
Japanese Beef Recipes By Category