- » Japanese Bean Sprout Salad
Japanese Bean Sprout Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese bean sprout salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese bean sprout salad recipes.
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
2) Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss lightly.
3) Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve Bean Sprout Salad as an appetizer or as a side dish. - 41.8304
You May Also Like!
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 50.1617
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Light Japanese Salad
Put the cucumbers, shallots and bean sprouts in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. - 38.4813
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 39.5022
Tokyo Turkey Toss
In a bowl combine cooked turkey, drained bean sprouts, rice, celery, shredded carrot, and green pepper.
Mix together French salad dressing, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Toss with turkey mixture.
Just before serving, stir in salad dressing or mayonnaise... - 42.0529
Tokyo Turkey Toss
1. In a large bowl, mix well combining turkey, bean sprouts, cooked rice, celery, carrot, green pepper, French dressing, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper and chill.
2. Add mayonnaise and almonds and toss together lightly.
3. Serve... - 38.4792
Bring salted water to a boil.
Add rice; cook for 15 minutes (or use your own method).
Place rice in sieve.
Pour cold water over it; drain horoughly.
Chop mushrooms; place in small bowl.
Cover with boiling water; let soak for 20 minutes.
Drain bean sprouts, if... - 43.4795
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847