- » Japanese Bean Sprout
Japanese Bean Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese bean sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese bean sprout recipes.
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 47.5528
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
2) Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss lightly.
3) Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve Bean Sprout Salad as an appetizer or as a side dish. - 41.13
You May Also Like!
Frying Pan Bean Sprouts
Blanch bean sprouts in colander; rinse them with cold water.
Heat oil in frying pan until hot.
Place bean sprouts in pan; toss until heated through.
Cook quickly on high heat.
Remove bean sprouts to serving plate.
Sprinkle with soy sauce to... - 27.0413
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.7706
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 49.283
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.4293
Light Japanese Salad
Put the cucumbers, shallots and bean sprouts in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. - 36.7284
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 39.4531
Japanese Style Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna; mix with onion, celery, bean sprouts, green pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Place in casserole; bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Add additional soy sauce, if needed. - 20.7966
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 28.706