- » Japanese Apple
Japanese Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese apple recipes.
Apple Flavoured Tea
Do you want your tea to be flavoured with your favourite fruit? Try this Apple flavoured tea. This is just one of the different kinds of health teas available which can be had at any time of the day. - 92.6625
You May Also Like!
Miso & Maple-marinated Pork With Apple & Onion
Cut meat into 1/8-inch-thick slices 6 to 7 inches long.
In a heavy plastic food bag (about 1 qt.), combine miso, syrup, sake, ginger, and pork; mix well.
Seal shut and chill for at least 1 hour or up until the next day.
Core apples; cut into 1/2-inch... - 37.3626
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 140.693
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 145.947
Chicken kyoto is a popular Japanese chicken recipe. The chicken is marinated with a lightly cooked blend of apple cider and soy sauce with ginger for flavor. Chilled to mingle flavors, it is grilled over charcoal fire for a unique taste. A great recipe for... - 33.041
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Simmer over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover and refrigerate about 6 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve... - 29.643
Teryaki Cornish Game Hens
1. Marinate the Cornish game hen with teriyaki seasoning for three hours.
2. After 3 hours fire up the grill.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and sear on both sides for 20 minutes.
4. If the hen burns due to the sugar content in the... - 79.068
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 48.6258
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 44.6032
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141