- » Jamun
Enjoy our collection of jamun recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamun recipes.
Gulab Jamun - Indian
For the dough:
1. In a bowl take milk powder, all purpose flour, semolina and a pinch of baking soda. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
2. Add ghee and mix well.
3. Add warm milk slowly and mix the dough. (Add a tablespoon of milk at a time). Do not... - 101.682
This video is a creation of Manjula. You can visit Manjula for complete recipes, and more videos. - 84.6034
The Kala Jamun (a variation of Gulab Jamun)... a darkish variety is prepared in the same way as the regular Gulab Jamun's except that the balls are coated with Castor sugar and then fried. The caramelized sugar gives the Jamuns the dark colour. They are often... - 50.8003
Khoya Gulab Jamun
It makes a great dessert after your lunch or dinner meals. It can be prepared once and used for about a week (keep refrigerated and microwave little before serving) - 50.0757
1 In a pan, add sugar and water.
2 Bring to a boil to make syrup.
3 Keep aside.
4 For the Jamuns, in a large bowl, knead the paneer till it becomes soft and has no grain.
5 Add in maida and baking powder.
6 Knead and mix well.
7 ... - 44.2866
Khoya Gulab Jamun
1 In a pan, add water and sugar.
2 Cook to make a syrup.
3 Strain through a muslin cloth and allow to cool.
4 Knead khoya and paneer separately till the grains disappear and become smooth.
5 Mix them together and knead again for about 10... - 43.3211
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.1324
Gulab Jamun is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,and other festivals. It not only sweetens your mood but also brings good luck to you. It makes your celebration more delicious . Try and enjoy this Gulab Jamun recipe. - 40.9805
First make the syrup.
In a 4-quart pot, combine 4 cups water, the sugar, and the cardamom.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until all the sugar has been dissolved.
Do not stir.
Pour half the syrup into a serving bowl (about a 3-quart size).
Leave the... - 39.9925
Yummy Gulab Jamun
Put the sugar and water in a pan over very low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, raise the heat and cook to a thick syrup.
Allow the syrup to cool, then add the rose water.
Pour the syrup into a glass serving bowl and set aside.
Mix the flour and dried milk... - 38.9359
1. Prepare a syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar. Add the rose water.
2. Pass the mawa through a sieve. Add crushed cardamoms, sieved arrowroot and a little cold water in which the soda bicarbonate has been dissolved.
3. Make a salt dough... - 38.7335
For syrup: Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add sugar. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until syrup has thickened. Stir in rose water and set aside.
Dough: Mix together vegetable oil, flour and milk powder. Stir baking soda... - 37.9722
1. Knead khoya well along with the arrowroot powder, till smooth and well blended. Form small-sized balls and keep aside.
2. Make syrup with sugar and 3 cups water to one thread consistency and keep it hot.
3. Heat ghee in a kadai and fry khoya balls on a... - 25.5269
Rich Gulab Jamun
Gulab jamuns are dumplings stewed in sugar syrup. This rich Indian sweet dish is prepared during all Indian festivals. It is high in calories and fat content. - 0
This is a classic Indian sweet. Something that is made and enjoyed as much in the South Indian as in the North. It is usually made during the festivals. - 0
Gulab Jamun - Indian Dessert
Gulab Jamun is one of the sweet that you can prepare for almost any occasions. When you make gulab jamun you need to wait for at least 8 to 10 hours for all the syrup to get absorbed in jamuns. - 0
Potato Gulab Jamun / Potato Bites In Cardamom Syrup
These were just melt in mouth tiny bites which vanished in thin air as soon as the photos were taken,true,I hardly was able to save some for hubby .Wishing everyone happy vijayadashami and dussehra ! - 0
Jamun Raita (diabetic) By Tarla Dalal
Try and have at least a few of these fruits when they are in season for their medicinal value, if not for their unusual flavour. Jamun is a fruit that is most commonly avoided by many, due to its sharp and tangy taste. However, this fruit is said to be a boon... - 0