- » Jambalaya Salad
Jambalaya Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jambalaya salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jambalaya salad recipes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice and cook for 1 minute.
Add the water, oregano, salt, red pepper, and ham,... - 40.6125
1. In a large saucepan combine rice, 4 cups water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Rinse rice with cool water; drain. Set aside.
2. Bias-slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large... - 35.6077
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the ham, onion, garlic, oregano, thyme, and the ground red and black peppers; saute for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the vinegar, remove from the heat, and cool for... - 33.7057
You May Also Like!
Add onion, green pepper and garlic to hot oil in skillet; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until tender.
Stir in meats; cook for 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients; place in greased casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 35.7519
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter or oleo.
2) To this, add Chicken Rice-A-Roni.
3) Saute till light brown.
4) Gradually stir in hot water.
5) Now, add the chicken flavor packet within the Rice-A-Roni package along with black pepper, Tabasco, minced... - 45.0516
1 In a deep, heavy saucepan heat the ham fat and stir in flour.
2 Cook the flour until brown.
3 Add in ham, onion, garlic clove, and shrimps.
4 Cut the shrimps into pieces if very large.
5 Once the onions are golden, add tomatoes, cayenne,... - 44.922
Chicken Jambalaya With Tomatoes
1. Put the chicken, onion, garlic, stock, tomatoes, and rice into a large, heavy-bottom pan. Add the chili powder, paprika, and oregano and stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Add the red and yellow bell... - 33.7258
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy pan and saute the onion, pepper and garlic until the onion is transparent.
Stir in diced ham and prawns and saute for a few minutes longer.
Add wine, tomatoes and seasonings and bring to the boil.
Stir in the rice... - 39.6583
1. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions in it for five minutes; add tomatoes and tomato paste and cook another five minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add garlic, celery, bell epper, thyme, parsley and cloves and cook for half an hour, stirring... - 41.312
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for a minute and remove the skin.
3) Carefully slice in half, remove the seeds and chop tomato flesh.
4) In a skillet, heat oil over medium... - 44.2972
Jambalaya has a grand taste. Jambalaya gets its taste from ham mixed with rice and seafood. Jambalaya is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.4858
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, green pepper, and garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
2. Add the ham and rice, and stir until the rice is well coated with oil—about 1... - 33.2879
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the ham, onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute till the ham browns and the vegetables turn tender.
2) Stir in salad oil, condensed tomato soup, water, raw rice, bay leaf and tobasco sauce.
3) Allow the mixture to... - 43.8847