- » Jambalaya Kielbasa
Jambalaya Kielbasa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jambalaya kielbasa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jambalaya kielbasa recipes.
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 39.4659
Chicken Andouille Smoked Sausage And Tasso Jambalaya
Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add andouille and tasso; cook until meat starts to brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently and scraping pan bottom well.
Add chicken and continue cooking until chicken is brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 37.1212
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 36.0528
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 43.5339
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add kielbasa, chicken broth, tomatoes, rice and Cajun seasoning; mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 30.5535
Cook rice in the hot water according to method on package; keep rice warm.
Brown andouille in oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
Stir in onion, celery, and bell pepper; saute about 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring... - 38.6076
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.929
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 38.8269
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 31.4589