- » Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a delicious cajun/creole recipe which can be prepared with varieties of ingredients such as beef, pork, chicken, duck, shrimp, oysters, crayfish, sausage, or any combination. Some of the more standard ... More »
Red Creole Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a classic New Orleans dish that is a signature to Creole and Cajun cuisine. This red jambalaya is a Creole version with French and Spanish influences. In fact, this recipe is thought to be a regional variation of a Spanish paella using tomatoes... - 128.246
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.417
Legendry Tabasco Jambalaya With Honey And Orange
I'm not gonna' lie. The prospect of working with a legend is a pretty daunting one. Especially when they're so hot. As it turns out, Tabasco couldn't be easier to work with and it wasn't long before this tasty jambalaya recipe was rocking out The 60 Second... - 121.991
A jambalaya is a classic dish with a mixture of rice, meat or seafood and some seasonings to make this cracker of a dish! Ken makes this delicious dish using crab meat. Watch the video for more - 115.941
Jambalaya With Meat And Veggies
1. Cook the rice with water in a rice cooker.
2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the peppers, celery, garlic and onions. Season with a tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. Season the shrimp and chicken on all sides with the creole... - 111.968
1. Place a large skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and crisp bacon in it. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, drop sausage and ham. Crisp them as well. Remove from pan.
3. Pour little oil in the same skillet, drop... - 107.967
Jambalaya With A Twist
The Jambalaya is probable the most sought after dish in South. In this video, Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares a few unique twists to this classic Creole dish. Watch and learn. And as always, enjoy! - 106.386
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
If you love Southern Louisiana traditional foods, then you must be watching this video on Shrimp and Ham Jambalaya. On popular demand from viewers, Scott has come up with this recipe video. When you have to serve your guests with something delicious and... - 102.054
Andouille Sausage Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Place chicken and sausage on smoker and cold smoke them for 1 ½ hours.
2. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pot and set aside.
4. Throw chicken in... - 96.4893
If you like spicy food and even if you don’t, you should be watching this video and you will be forced to make Spicy jambalaya. Dave is using a whole lot of ingredients that is sausage, shrimps and celery along with the seasonings. It has to be good and... - 85.8322
Fond of Spanish food? This Jambalaya is a must try for you. Watch fitness expert prepare this Spanish Jambalaya the healthy way, we bet your family will love it. - 79.3806
Jambalaya Shrimp And Sausage
Enjoy a classic Jamaican food with this classic jambalaya recipe — shrimp, sausage, pepper, herbs, rice, sea salt and chicken stock. Perfect for summertime entertaining like casual cookouts or fun barbecue bash. Just roll up your sleeves and get ready to... - 67.0503
Mardi Gras Jambalaya
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Mardi Gras Jambalaya - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Mardi Gras Jambalaya is great meal to serve for special occasions. - 49.5431
Shrimp And Olive Jambalaya
1) In a heavy base frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until the onion is golden brown.
2) Stir in the rice and saute for another few minutes.
3) Pour in the hot clear chicken broth with rice and 1/2 soup can measure of water.
4) Bring... - 47.5719
Black Eyed Peas And Sausage White Rice Jambalaya
A poorly done video with no clear ingredients shown, whereas the ingredients are clearly heard. The video is unprofessional, yet the jambalaya cooked is easily done in the rice cooker with no efforts involved! Watch the video to see how its done - 47.435
This jimbalaya recipe is made with chicken, am and pork sausages along with rice and fresh vegetables. Cooked and baked, this chicken and sausage jimbalaya with vegetables is filling and very savory. I add shrimp to this but it is optional. - 46.7101
Shrimp And Oyster Jambalaya
Brown rice lightly in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Add onions, peppers, celery, garlic and ham bone to oil.
Saute a few minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Mix in rice, boiling water, shrimp and... - 46.6887
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 46.4881
1) In a large Dutch oven, add onion, green pepper and garlic to sauté in butter until the onions turn tender.
2) Sprinkle flour and sauté to make a smooth consistency.
3) Slowly pour in water and wine and keep on blending.
4) Fold in remaining... - 46.1827
1. Preheat the oven in 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, add in it bouillon, wine, herbs, onion and green pepper together.
3. Bring the ingredients into boil.
4. Add rice, ham, tomatoes and chicken in a large casserole; pour herb sauce over... - 46.1733
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, cover and saute the ham in butter for about 10 minutes, uncover and saute for another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the green pepper, onion, celery, mushrooms, and black olives.
4) In a large... - 45.8858
Combine wine, chicken stock, slice of lemon, 1 bay leaf, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp. salt, peppercorns, sprigs of parsley celery leaves, slice of onion, carrot and dash cayenne in large saucepan the day before the dish is to be prepared.
Bring to a boil, turn down... - 45.7447
1. In a wok, melt butter.
2. Once hot, add garlic, chicken, gammon, salt and pepper. Mix well and sautÃ© till well browned from all sides.
3. Add chillies, peppers and onions and mix well. SautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
4. Add turmeric and... - 45.6184
Shrimp And Rice Jambalaya
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) In the skillet drippings, saute the onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken bouillon, ketchup and brown sugar; blend thoroughly.
4) Then cover... - 45.614
1. On a chopping board, chop celery and onion into small pieces.
2. Skin and chop tomatoes.
3. In a pan, heat butter or margarine. Add onions and celery and toss it in butter. Let it cook until onions become tender.
4. Add tomatoes... - 45.5611
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, sauté the bacon till it is almost crisp.
3) Before removing from the pan, roll each bacon slice around the tines of a fork so as to make a curl. If needed,... - 45.4765
1) Into a blender, add the diced ham. Pulse on low speed twice or thrice to coarsely chop the ham.
2) Into a bowl, add in the ham.
3) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, thyme and pepper. Pulse... - 45.3915
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.3411
Wild Duck Jambalaya
Wild Duck Jambalaya. A exquisite dish that brings together the flavor of duck and oysters! You will love this Wild Duck Jambalaya recipe! - 45.1453
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 45.1032
1) In a heavy pot with a tight fitting lid, melt the fat.
2) Add the sausages and onions and stir over medium heat till the sausages have browned slightly and the onions are translucent.
3) Add the flour and slowly cook, constantly stirring, till the... - 45.0612
Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a large skillet add olive oil and warm.
2. Add garlic, pepper, celery and onion. Saute well.
3. Combine vegetables,chicken and bacon. Cook till it turns brown and is tender.
4. Add rice. Stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and liquid. Mix clam... - 45.0612
1 In a deep, heavy saucepan heat the ham fat and stir in flour.
2 Cook the flour until brown.
3 Add in ham, onion, garlic clove, and shrimps.
4 Cut the shrimps into pieces if very large.
5 Once the onions are golden, add tomatoes, cayenne,... - 45.0247
1) In an oven, bake the seasoned turkey.
2) While turkey is cooking, gradually add mushrooms and parsley to it.
3) Once cooked, remove the bones and dice. Reserve the broth.
4) In a deep pan, heat butter.
5) When hot, saute onion and... - 44.9951
Vegetable jimbalaya is a cooked rice and vegetable preparation made with added mushrooms. Cooked with added butter and baked to finish, the vegetable jimbalaya is a complete meal on its own and can also be served with a side. - 44.714
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 44.6202
One Pot Jambalaya
1) In a large heavy kettle, stir-fry the sausage over medium high heat for 5 minutes, remove in a bowl and keep aside.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes until brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the onions, scallions, and garlic for 10-12 minutes... - 44.557
Microwaved Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Add onions, pepper and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring to keep smooth.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 12 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce 45 MINUTES on '5', or until rice... - 44.4036
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for a minute and remove the skin.
3) Carefully slice in half, remove the seeds and chop tomato flesh.
4) In a skillet, heat oil over medium... - 44.3785
Easy Sausage Jambalaya
1) Cook the rice as per the package directions and keep aside
2) Into a large skillet, add some oil and saute the onion and the celery
3) Tip in the garlic, sausage and the ham and saute for 3 minutes
4) Add in the broth, pepper and the red pepper and... - 44.1802
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a large saucepan combine water and crab boil seasoning.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer mixture for 15 minutes.
Add the fresh or frozen shrimp in shells.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat... - 44.0977
In 4-quart casserole, combine celery leaves, vinegar, onion slice, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 tea spoon seafood seasoning, and 4 cups water.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Add shrimp in shells.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at... - 43.9606
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
In a large saucepan stir together the 2 cups water, cut-up celery, onion slice, vinegar, seafood seasoning and crushed red pepper.
Bring to boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the fresh or frozen shrimp in shells.
Return to boil, reduce... - 43.8933
1) In 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine until the onion is translucent.
2) Stir in the tomato and bell pepper and saute for another 1 minute.
3) Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir constantly and cook for... - 43.8574
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 2 cups of the onions, 2 cups of the bell peppers, the celery, tasso, 1 cup of the andouille, the bay leaves, and... - 43.8187
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan.
Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add chicken and shrimps.
Combine the tomatoes, salt, red pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a large bowl;... - 43.7943
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter or oleo.
2) To this, add Chicken Rice-A-Roni.
3) Saute till light brown.
4) Gradually stir in hot water.
5) Now, add the chicken flavor packet within the Rice-A-Roni package along with black pepper, Tabasco, minced... - 43.7527
Tuna Jambalaya With Barley
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add eggplant, mushrooms, dill, basil and cook for another 4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomatoes, stock, barley, bring to a boil and simmer... - 43.6838
In large skillet brown chicken breasts on both sides in hot oil; remove from skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan drippings; cook till tender but not brown.
Stir in uncooked rice; cook and stir till rice is golden.
Arrange chicken breasts atop... - 43.5717
In a large saucepan mix celery leaves, vinegar, onion slice, salt, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, and 4 cups water; bring to boiling.
Add shrimp in shells; return to boiling.
Simmer till shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Peel shrimp under running... - 43.4778
Melt butter or margarine in a good-size saucepan.
Add sausage, and cook until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add ham, and cook about 5 minutes; stirring constantly; push to one side.
Add onion and green pepper, and cook until soft.
Add rice, and stir until... - 43.4727
Chicken And Tasso Jambalaya
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a 3 quart saucepan cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, tasso or sausage, and seasoning.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce... - 43.405
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the ham, onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute till the ham browns and the vegetables turn tender.
2) Stir in salad oil, condensed tomato soup, water, raw rice, bay leaf and tobasco sauce.
3) Allow the mixture to... - 43.3547
Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
In large skillet brown chicken, onion, and garlic in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Add un-drained tomatoes, salt, pepper sauce, and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Spoon off... - 43.3036
Pre-heat oven to 300°.
Heat oil in pan, add mushrooms; saute a few minutes. (If small mushrooms are used, leave them whole; if larger ones, cut into halves or quarters.)
Combine rice, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, celery, pimiento and tomatoes.
Add salt... - 43.1066
Smoked Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a heavy 3- or 4-quart casserole, fry the bacon over moderate heat until it has rendered its fat and is brown but not crisp.
Drain on paper towels and reserve.
Add the onions to the fat in the pan and cook them for 8 to 10... - 43.0751
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute green pepper and onion in it for about 5 minutes or until softened.
2) Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Stir in flour and cook for another 1 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Add tomatoes... - 43.0629
1 In a large kettle or dutch oven,place the chicken.Add water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf; bring to boil; reduce heat and cover.
2 Simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender; remove chicken from the broth. When cool enough to handle, remove... - 42.8904
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.8705
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
In large saucepan with heatproof handles and cover, cook onions in olive oil until golden.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, wine and paprika.
Bring to a boil.
Add tomato paste, bay leaves, pickling spice in... - 42.824
Cover shrimp with cold water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp are ten- ' der; drain, reserving stock.
Melt 3 tablespoons fat in pan; stir in flour until mixture is blended.
Add 3/4 cup hot reserved stock, vegetables and... - 42.8158
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya is a filling shrimp dish with a unique flavor! I make it often for my parties because it is a personal favorite. Try this Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya! - 42.7978
This Jiffy Jambalaya is a terrific rice, vegetables and meat medley that you can prepare in a short time. This Jiffy Jambalaya is what you'd like to have for a meal. Try out and let me know if you like it. - 42.7895
Crab Jambalaya With Scallion
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add scallions and sautÃ© until soft.
2. Add parsley, tomatoes, stock, wine, rice, oregano, pepper, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for another 30 minutes until rice is tender.
3. Add in crab and simmer for... - 42.735
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a Dutch-oven, heat oil and saute onions, until soft.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and continue cooking. Add in the flour and keep stirring for about 4... - 42.7334
1) Cook the bacon till it is crisp and drain it. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
2) Crumble the bacon and set it aside.
3) In the reserved drippings, cook the celery, onion and green pepper till the vegetables are tender.
4) Cut up the... - 42.5582
Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle with ground red and black pepper.
Coat an electric skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium-high (325°).
Add chicken; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Remove chicken from... - 42.4584
Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
Heat 2 T.salad oil in large skillet; saute sausage, chopped onion, celery, peppers, garlic until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and thyme.
Simmer 15-20 minutes.
Add precooked ham and parsley.
Then add rice and hot water.
Cover tightly and... - 42.437
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.4299
In a five-quart pot, melt the butter and saute onions, bell pepper, and celery until tender and slightly browned.
Add bite-size pieces of chicken breast and saute for approximately five minutes in covered pot.
Then add sliced, smoked sausage and saute another... - 42.3558
Ham And Pork Jambalaya
Cut pork (lean and fat) into cubes about Mi-inch square.
Chop onion and garlic very fine.
Dice ham and cut sausage into pieces.
Melt lard in a heavy iron pot or Dutch oven.
Add onion, garlic, pork and ham; brown slowly, stirring frequently.
Add sausage, bay... - 42.2983
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a saucepan, combine broth, onion, bell pepper, wine, parsley, basil, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Place rice, ham, tomatoes and chicken... - 42.2659
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions, pepper and celery until soft.
2) Stir in the eggplant, shrimp and ham.
3) Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Lightly fold in the rice, onion tops, parsley and seasonings.
5) Mix well and... - 42.2025
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 42.1111
Saute onions and bell pepper in olive oil and cook until onions are clear.
Add garlic, parsley, tomato sauce, and wine.
Then add rice.
Add smoked sausage or andouille and enough water to cover about 1 inch above ingredients, add the salt and hot sauce, then... - 42.0894
1) In half the butter, sautÃ© celery, green pepper and onion until tender but not brown.
2) Stir in garlic and ham and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3) Mix in remaining butter, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and sugar.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 42.0449
Jambalaya has a grand taste. Jambalaya gets its taste from ham mixed with rice and seafood. Jambalaya is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.0279
Cut sausages into 1-inch diagonal slices.
Place in electric skillet and brown as directed on package.
Add remaining ingredients except green pepper.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 41.9738
First brown pork and take out of pot.
Saute onions and bell pepper in pork drippings and oil.
Add other seasonings, wine, and water, then add rice.
Have enough water to cover ingredients about 1 inch.
Cook on medium heat until most of the juice is gone.
Then... - 41.9041
Rich Chicken Jambalaya
Heat 1 tbsp/15 mL oil in large, flat casserole dish that can be used on stovetop.
Add onion and garlic and cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until tender and fragrant.
Add sweet peppers and celery.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to bowl and... - 41.8838
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 41.8335
1. In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except tomatoes.
2. Over medium heat, cook for 10 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Stir in tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve Okra Jambalaya over a bed of hot rice. - 41.6412
Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
1. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onions, peppers and rice for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the stock and saffron or turmeric and bring to the boil.
3. With cover simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 41.5898
Black-eyed Pea Jambalaya
Place peas in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above peas, let soak overnight.
Pour water off peas.
Add 5 cups water to peas, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except rice and additional green onion,... - 41.5217
Fry bacon; drain and set aside.
Saute" onion, garlic, celery and pepper in bacon fat for a few minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, broth, thyme, bay leaf, sugar, salt and red pepper.
Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Add meats, shrimp and rice.
Add more water if... - 41.4907
Easy Beef Jambalaya
Place oil in heavy skillet; saute garlic.
Saute pepper and onion until soft.
Push to one side of pan; brown meat.
Add rest of ingredients.
Cover, simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add rice; stir.
Simmer 20 minutes. - 41.4597
"Melt butter in skillet; add onions.
Cook over low heat until browned.
Add flour gradually; stir until mixture is browned lightly.
Add 2 cups water; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add tomatoes, green pepper, garlic, parsley, salt,... - 41.4111
1) In a Dutch oven, lightly brown the chicken pieces in the butter or margarine, remove and keep aside.
2) Then lightly brown the ham, stir in the garlic and onions, saute for 5 minutes, until softened.
3) Then return the chicken into the oven and stir... - 41.3971
Oven Jambalaya With Sausage And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish add the first 5 ingredients and mix.
3. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Add sausage and shrimp.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes until rice is... - 41.285
Shrimp Jambalaya With Ham
Cook rice as directed.
Saute celery and green pepper in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add scallions and ham.
Saute a few minutes longer.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and shrimp.
Add seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
Cook, tossing often, until... - 41.0262
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet over low heat.
Stir in onion, green onion, green pepper, celery, ham, and garlic.
Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, parsley, salt,... - 40.934
Pork Jambalaya is the best dish that you can think of when you have leftover roast pork at your disposal ! Cook your Pork Jambalaya in less than half an hour and enjoy it while still hot! - 40.9101
1. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions in it for five minutes; add tomatoes and tomato paste and cook another five minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add garlic, celery, bell epper, thyme, parsley and cloves and cook for half an hour, stirring... - 40.8469
Jambalaya A La Chinoise
Preparation Soak dried shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and set aside.
Combine spice mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add... - 40.8421
Ham And Seafood Jambalaya
Heat butter in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently until yellow.
Add ham and cook and stir over low heat 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle rice in on top of tomatoes.
Add bay leaf, basil, salt, pepper... - 40.8086
Jambalaya De Canard
Bone duck, reserving bones and discarding excess fat.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Brown duck in a skillet for 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally.
Cook duck bones and giblets, except liver, in enough water to cover, with 1/2... - 40.6581
Jambalaya Recipes By Category