- » Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a delicious cajun/creole recipe which can be prepared with varieties of ingredients such as beef, pork, chicken, duck, shrimp, oysters, crayfish, sausage, or any combination. Some of the more standard ... More »
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
If you love Southern Louisiana traditional foods, then you must be watching this video on Shrimp and Ham Jambalaya. On popular demand from viewers, Scott has come up with this recipe video. When you have to serve your guests with something delicious and... - 139.388
Red Creole Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a classic New Orleans dish that is a signature to Creole and Cajun cuisine. This red jambalaya is a Creole version with French and Spanish influences. In fact, this recipe is thought to be a regional variation of a Spanish paella using tomatoes... - 132.76
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 123.688
Jambalaya With A Twist
The Jambalaya is probable the most sought after dish in South. In this video, Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares a few unique twists to this classic Creole dish. Watch and learn. And as always, enjoy! - 121.24
1. Place a large skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and crisp bacon in it. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, drop sausage and ham. Crisp them as well. Remove from pan.
3. Pour little oil in the same skillet, drop... - 105.353
Jambalaya With Meat And Veggies
1. Cook the rice with water in a rice cooker.
2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the peppers, celery, garlic and onions. Season with a tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. Season the shrimp and chicken on all sides with the creole... - 101.34
If you like spicy food and even if you don’t, you should be watching this video and you will be forced to make Spicy jambalaya. Dave is using a whole lot of ingredients that is sausage, shrimps and celery along with the seasonings. It has to be good and... - 88.2608
Fond of Spanish food? This Jambalaya is a must try for you. Watch fitness expert prepare this Spanish Jambalaya the healthy way, we bet your family will love it. - 84.1009
Jambalaya Shrimp And Sausage
Enjoy a classic Jamaican food with this classic jambalaya recipe — shrimp, sausage, pepper, herbs, rice, sea salt and chicken stock. Perfect for summertime entertaining like casual cookouts or fun barbecue bash. Just roll up your sleeves and get ready to... - 68.3176
Black Eyed Peas And Sausage White Rice Jambalaya
A poorly done video with no clear ingredients shown, whereas the ingredients are clearly heard. The video is unprofessional, yet the jambalaya cooked is easily done in the rice cooker with no efforts involved! Watch the video to see how its done - 50.4265
Mardi Gras Jambalaya
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Mardi Gras Jambalaya - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Mardi Gras Jambalaya is great meal to serve for special occasions. - 50.4159
1) In an oven, bake the seasoned turkey.
2) While turkey is cooking, gradually add mushrooms and parsley to it.
3) Once cooked, remove the bones and dice. Reserve the broth.
4) In a deep pan, heat butter.
5) When hot, saute onion and... - 47.5157
1. In a wok, melt butter.
2. Once hot, add garlic, chicken, gammon, salt and pepper. Mix well and sautÃ© till well browned from all sides.
3. Add chillies, peppers and onions and mix well. SautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
4. Add turmeric and... - 47.0512
1. Preheat the oven in 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, add in it bouillon, wine, herbs, onion and green pepper together.
3. Bring the ingredients into boil.
4. Add rice, ham, tomatoes and chicken in a large casserole; pour herb sauce over... - 47.0336
Shrimp And Olive Jambalaya
1) In a heavy base frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until the onion is golden brown.
2) Stir in the rice and saute for another few minutes.
3) Pour in the hot clear chicken broth with rice and 1/2 soup can measure of water.
4) Bring... - 46.6785
Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a large skillet add olive oil and warm.
2. Add garlic, pepper, celery and onion. Saute well.
3. Combine vegetables,chicken and bacon. Cook till it turns brown and is tender.
4. Add rice. Stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and liquid. Mix clam... - 46.5484
Shrimp And Oyster Jambalaya
Brown rice lightly in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Add onions, peppers, celery, garlic and ham bone to oil.
Saute a few minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Mix in rice, boiling water, shrimp and... - 46.5215
1) Cook the bacon till it is crisp and drain it. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
2) Crumble the bacon and set it aside.
3) In the reserved drippings, cook the celery, onion and green pepper till the vegetables are tender.
4) Cut up the... - 46.162
Shrimp And Rice Jambalaya
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) In the skillet drippings, saute the onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken bouillon, ketchup and brown sugar; blend thoroughly.
4) Then cover... - 45.8101
One Pot Jambalaya
1) In a large heavy kettle, stir-fry the sausage over medium high heat for 5 minutes, remove in a bowl and keep aside.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes until brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the onions, scallions, and garlic for 10-12 minutes... - 45.3978
This jimbalaya recipe is made with chicken, am and pork sausages along with rice and fresh vegetables. Cooked and baked, this chicken and sausage jimbalaya with vegetables is filling and very savory. I add shrimp to this but it is optional. - 45.351
1) Into a blender, add the diced ham. Pulse on low speed twice or thrice to coarsely chop the ham.
2) Into a bowl, add in the ham.
3) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, thyme and pepper. Pulse... - 45.267
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter or oleo.
2) To this, add Chicken Rice-A-Roni.
3) Saute till light brown.
4) Gradually stir in hot water.
5) Now, add the chicken flavor packet within the Rice-A-Roni package along with black pepper, Tabasco, minced... - 45.0516
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.0251
1 In a deep, heavy saucepan heat the ham fat and stir in flour.
2 Cook the flour until brown.
3 Add in ham, onion, garlic clove, and shrimps.
4 Cut the shrimps into pieces if very large.
5 Once the onions are golden, add tomatoes, cayenne,... - 44.922
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 44.6982
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 44.5697
Microwaved Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
Add onions, pepper and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring to keep smooth.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 12 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce 45 MINUTES on '5', or until rice... - 44.351
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for a minute and remove the skin.
3) Carefully slice in half, remove the seeds and chop tomato flesh.
4) In a skillet, heat oil over medium... - 44.2972
1) In 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine until the onion is translucent.
2) Stir in the tomato and bell pepper and saute for another 1 minute.
3) Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir constantly and cook for... - 44.1323
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, sauté the bacon till it is almost crisp.
3) Before removing from the pan, roll each bacon slice around the tines of a fork so as to make a curl. If needed,... - 44.0868
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the ham, onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute till the ham browns and the vegetables turn tender.
2) Stir in salad oil, condensed tomato soup, water, raw rice, bay leaf and tobasco sauce.
3) Allow the mixture to... - 43.8847
In large skillet brown chicken breasts on both sides in hot oil; remove from skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan drippings; cook till tender but not brown.
Stir in uncooked rice; cook and stir till rice is golden.
Arrange chicken breasts atop... - 43.6784
Combine wine, chicken stock, slice of lemon, 1 bay leaf, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp. salt, peppercorns, sprigs of parsley celery leaves, slice of onion, carrot and dash cayenne in large saucepan the day before the dish is to be prepared.
Bring to a boil, turn down... - 43.5732
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.54
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 43.5339
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute green pepper and onion in it for about 5 minutes or until softened.
2) Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Stir in flour and cook for another 1 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Add tomatoes... - 43.3022
1) In half the butter, sautÃ© celery, green pepper and onion until tender but not brown.
2) Stir in garlic and ham and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3) Mix in remaining butter, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and sugar.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 43.2262
1) In a heavy pot with a tight fitting lid, melt the fat.
2) Add the sausages and onions and stir over medium heat till the sausages have browned slightly and the onions are translucent.
3) Add the flour and slowly cook, constantly stirring, till the... - 43.0097
Jambalaya Recipes By Category