- » Jamaican Tossed Salad
Jamaican Tossed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jamaican Tossed Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jamaican Tossed Salad recipes.
Jamaican Crab Salad Composee
1. Peel hard-boiled egg and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and chop yolk finely.
3. Keep aside the whites.
4. In a large mixing bowl, put together the egg yolks, mayonnaise, curry powder, and chutney; mix well.
5. In a food... - 48.543
Jamaican Tossed Salad
Cut tomatoes and green pepper into large dice and drain well.
Toss with broken or coarsely shredded lettuce.
Mix bananas, lime juice, pickles and dressing together with a fork and pour over the vegetables.
Toss lightly and pile into a salad bowl.
Sprinkle... - 32.0665
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad has a fine taste. The mustard with mayonnaise gives the Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad a different taste. Must catch it. - 44.846
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.4314
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0