- » Jamaican Meat
Jamaican Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican meat recipes.
Homemade Jamaican Oxtail
Jamaicans love flavorful meat. Hence, it's no wonder that oxtail is such a huge favorite with him. However, improper cooking can leave this piece of flesh tough and chewy. This recipe video shows how to make delicious Jamaican oxtail perfectly at home with a... - 106.912
Tasty Jamaican Oxtail Part 2
What could be more appeasing to the taste buds than a soul-gratifying stew. Jamaican oxtail is a traditional crock pot recipe that packs in a slew of flavor and taste and is so simple to cook. So if you are looking for a slow-cooker recipe, you might just... - 77.6883
Tasty Jamaican Oxtail Part 1
Wish to whomp up a traditional Jamaican recipe at home but don't know how? Worry not for this video brings to you a yummy Jamaican oxtail recipe that is deliciously rich and hearty. This slow crock pot recipe offers you the best of flavors and taste and... - 77.3459
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place pineapple slices in ungreased baking pan.
Place boned chicken breasts on top of each.
Dissolve coffee in boiling chicken stock.
Stir in yogurt.
Pour over chicken and bake 40 minutes. - 28.2626
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Jamaican Jerk Chicken well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. - 35.2859
Jamaican Style Spareribs
Make 1/4 inch-deep slashes between ribs on both sides of sparerib slab.
In a food processor or blender, combine onion, garlic, jalapeho peppers, allspice, ginger, oil, nutmeg, and salt.
Whirl until pureed.
Rub spice puree over surface and into slashes on both... - 37.5482
Jamaican jerk Chicken
This Jamaican “Jerk” style chicken is definitely meant for all spicy chicken lovers. Chef John shows us how to prepare the authentic fiery spice mix marinade that is rubbed on the meat before it’s grilled. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. It... - 91.4608
Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1) Take a bowl and mix together scallion greens, shallots, garlic, ginger, and chilli in it and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl and mix together the spices, thyme, salt, and sugar in it.
3) Beat in orange juice, both vinegars, and the soy sauce.
4)... - 41.5323
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 81.0954
Sapodeaux's Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Bratwursts
1. Marinate the chicken with the jerk seasoning and let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
3. Once ready place the chicken and the sausage on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken... - 79.7653
Home Style Jamaican Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) In a large bowl, arrange the chicken and mix it well with all the ingredients except the chives.
4) Keep it marinated at room... - 46.6696
Simplified Jamaican Beef Soup
Want to keep yourself warm on a cold day? Try making this simplified Jamaican Beef Soup with Microdac chef. As he says this is not the classic recipe as he did not have many of the ingredients but this recipe yielded a decent soup. Follow his step by step... - 114.882