- » Jamaican Hot Sauce
Jamaican Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican hot sauce recipes.
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade." - 40.1166
Jerk Chicken Wings
Enjoy this Caribbean delight of jerk chicken wings prepared with the jerk seasoning. The jerk seasoning is a combination of cinnamon, all spice and other ingredients that go to add to the taste of your chicken. At Food buddies our endeavor is get you the best... - 96.6546
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 130.108
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 78.21
Home Style Jamaican Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) In a large bowl, arrange the chicken and mix it well with all the ingredients except the chives.
4) Keep it marinated at room... - 45.6426
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
In shallow glass dish, combine onions, orange juice, gingerroot, hot pepper, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
Remove chicken... - 35.8966
Jamaican Style Bananas
1. Place butter in a 9-inch round glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted. Add brown sugar and nutmeg. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 3 minutes, or until bubbly,... - 22.5044
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad
Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad has a fine taste. The mustard with mayonnaise gives the Jamaican Jerk Potato Salad a different taste. Must catch it. - 44.846
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 106.113
Jamaican Style Chicken
Place the chicken in a glass dish.
Combine ail of the other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour the mixture over the chicken, taking care to coat everything evenly.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove the chicken from the marinade; drain... - 40.721
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 38.0659
Jamaican Jerk Pork With Black Beans
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine thyme, allspice, and ground red pepper.
Sprinkle half of spice mixture over pork slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork;... - 41.2944
Jamaica Spiced Black Fruit Cake
1. Prepare the fruits and almonds and mix well. Stir in the rum and allow to soak one week.
2. Preheat oven to slow (275° F.).
3. Soften the butter in a large mixing bowl and gradually blend in the sugar and spices. Beat in two of the eggs.
4. Sift the flour... - 40.5112
Easy To Make Jamaican Beef Dumplings
For a quick, easy weeknight meal, try making Jamaican beef dumplings. Chef Hermann prepares yummy, spicy beef dumplings that are a breeze to make. This absolute crowd pleaser is just perfect crowd pleaser for your backyard barbecue. Try it to know it! - 87.5133
Rum Flambe Jamaican Omelette
1. Into a basin add egg-yolks, 15 g / 1/2 oz of the sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon rind and whisk lightly.
2. In another bowl whisk egg-whites and salt.
3. For making the filling warm jam mash banana and mix with jam.
4. Put in rest of lemon... - 43.8558
Jamaican Curry Goat
1. To marinate meat, in a large bowl, put goal meat, add chives, chopped chilli, half of garlic, allspice, half of thyme, and 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for overnight or at least 4... - 99.6391
1. Start the grill at a low temperature.
2. To make the filling, in a small saucepan, warm the jam on a low flame.
3. When jam has melted, add banana and mash using a fork and mix with jam. Also add a pinch of lemon rind and 1... - 42.7473
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
Homemade Jamaican Oxtail
Jamaicans love flavorful meat. Hence, it's no wonder that oxtail is such a huge favorite with him. However, improper cooking can leave this piece of flesh tough and chewy. This recipe video shows how to make delicious Jamaican oxtail perfectly at home with a... - 103.632
Jamaican Shrimp And Rice Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set 1 tablespoon of mixture aside.
Add rice and next 4 ingredients to remaining juice mixture.
Stir well; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and... - 39.287
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0
Caribbean Style Steak
The carribean style beef steak is a marinated beef steak recipe cooked over medium coals. Prepared with jamaican hot sauce with brown sugar and lime juice, the caribbean style steak can be seved with hot cooked rice or vegetables. - 31.4659
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 31.1056
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
1) Take an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 250 degrees.
3) Peel mango and cut in chunks. Keep aside in a small serving bowl.
4) Rinse strawberries under cold running water. Reserve 8 whole berries... - 45.8456