- » Jamaican Ginger
Jamaican Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jamaican ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jamaican ginger recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Line the bottom with a parchment or waxed paper and butter the paper. Lightly dust the pan with flour, shake out the excess flour.
3) In a... - 47.8444
Jamaican Ginger Cake
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in gingerroot and vanilla.
Stir together flour, ground ginger, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to egg mixture alternately with milk,... - 43.2693
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 101.983
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade." - 40.1166
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Peel the bananas, cut them in half lengthways and then in half again. Sprinkle them with the lemon juice and dot with the butter.
Stir all the remaining ingredients together and add them to the dish. Cover and cook for 5—6 minutes. Arrange the bananas in 4... - 28.8592
Jamaican Curry Chicken
1. In bowl combine chicken with seasonings, and rub the chicken well.
2. Add pimento seed and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the food processor combine onion, scallions, garlic, ginger and one scotch bonnet pepper.
4. Process it, add... - 115.834
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Jerk is a Jamaican cooking method in which meat is marinated or rubbed with jerk spice. This recipe is one of the best chicken wing recipe I have ever tasted. - 0
Jamaican Jerk Shrimp
Join Stephanie on a beautiful adventure to Dana Point, California where she makes Jamaican-inspired grilled jerk shrimp with fresh papaya salsa! - 103.283